The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

images

For the eventual Rusty & JetPac Slander :lol:

Anyone here straight up get stuck in Sekiro? :lol:

Like just gave up on a boss mid to late game. I was playing over my break (back at school now) and didn’t hit that wall but as I got late in the game I wondered how much that would suck since I heard the end ramps up the difficulty.

Last edited:
Anyone here straight up get stuck in Sekiro? :lol:

Like just gave up on a boss mid to late game. I was playing over my break (back at school now) and didn’t hit that wall but as I got late in the game I wondered how much that would suck since I heard the end ramps up the difficulty.
I dropped the game very early. **** was pissing me off :lol:

man at least PES and The Show still have top notch gameplay.
All the others are just 100% trash

NHL has very good gameplay as well. I'd also argue that the loot boxes in NHL are pretty much secluded to 2 of the 15+ modes (Chel and Ones).

Still, loot boxes being "not too bad" isnt really a defense.

Finally got my first Platinum... Fallen Order.
I'm sure it's one of the easier Plats since even I could get it.
Still very satisfying though.

It has a 34.9% on PSN Profiles (3.2% on all of PS4). https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9930-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order

Their % is taken from people who have updated their stats on the website, so the more hardcore of the trophy hunters (generally). Having a plat that 34.9% of people that have both played SW and use that site means that plat isnt exactly a lay-up. Nice work!

I always thought you would have one of the Gran Tourismo or Project Cars plats!

It has a 34.9% on PSN Profiles (3.2% on all of PS4). https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9930-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order

Their % is taken from people who have updated their stats on the website, so the more hardcore of the trophy hunters (generally). Having a plat that 34.9% of people that have both played SW and use that site means that plat isnt exactly a lay-up. Nice work!

I always thought you would have one of the Gran Tourismo or Project Cars plats!
I don't play Project Cars at all, so no chance at that.
A lot of GT Sport's trophies involve online races, which I don't participate in, so no chance at that either.
I think I'm at +80% trophies for The Division and 60%-ish for Div 2, but since I never ventured into the DZ, I won't Plat that either!

Oh well... thanks!

nhl has decent gameplay

EASHL is the best thing going for them but they barely update it each year seems like CPU goalies get worse every year..

its non stop cheese goals every year, skate across the hashmarks and shoot opposite side top shelf... GOAL

ofcourse better defense outweighs all that but thats very rare

i always wait till it goes in the EA Vault to get it ill never purchase NHL or Fifa

MLB The Show this year had FIRE Content for FREE.. it was so easy to build a really good Diamond Dynasty by just playing the game, was no need to open packs unless you really wanted to or to try and pull Trout

I don't play Project Cars at all, so no chance at that.
A lot of GT Sport's trophies involve online races, which I don't participate in, so no chance at that either.
I think I'm at +80% trophies for The Division and 60%-ish for Div 2, but since I never ventured into the DZ, I won't Plat that either!

Oh well... thanks!
I think I have mistakenly thought you were a Project Cars player before too...

It must be all those damn time trial ghosts I could never beat, constantly taunting me with "SinnerP" over them in GT games. :lol:

im just wondering if ps5 is going to have full backwards compatibility...
This was originally my thought, but looking at my PS4 backlog, I wonder if I personally would use the BC more than a handful of times for nostalgia's sake? (PS1, 2 and 3, I mean).

Maybe at the start of the generation when PS5 games are slowly building the library.

Back
Top Bottom