The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

At this point it is kind of whatever but they made some great updates to The Division.

The game is one of the better ones out but yeah the backlog lol

I believe it is on sale for like 13 bucks.

Glad I passed on a 4k player during the holidays, figured the PS5 would come with one.

Still upset they didn't add it on the Pro :ohwell:

It has a 34.9% on PSN Profiles (3.2% on all of PS4). https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9930-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order

Their % is taken from people who have updated their stats on the website, so the more hardcore of the trophy hunters (generally). Having a plat that 34.9% of people that have both played SW and use that site means that plat isnt exactly a lay-up. Nice work!

I always thought you would have one of the Gran Tourismo or Project Cars plats!
I tried to get the platinum for GT5 then realised you had to be superhuman to pass the Red Bull X1 challenges and 24 hour races and gave up.

Anyone here straight up get stuck in Sekiro? :lol:

Like just gave up on a boss mid to late game. I was playing over my break (back at school now) and didn’t hit that wall but as I got late in the game I wondered how much that would suck since I heard the end ramps up the difficulty.

Gave up on the final boss back when the game came out. Started a new game up a few days ago and breezed through the entire game...only to be stonewalled by the final boss again. I never looked up strats for him, but I might have to. Even then I’m not sure I can push the right buttons.

Gave up on the final boss back when the game came out. Started a new game up a few days ago and breezed through the entire game...only to be stonewalled by the final boss again. I never looked up strats for him, but I might have to. Even then I’m not sure I can push the right buttons.

As long as it’s no cheese ish I say just look it up. Think you’ve paid your dues at this point :lol:

I’m gonna give it a few more goes.

I’m clearing all the bosses and getting all the gourd seeds so I’m fully equipped. I actually discovered a decent chunk of game that i missed the first time around

Last edited:
Man idk if I should switch to Sony officially or Sarah with Xbox.

i have both but only use my ps4 for Sony exclusive games while the Xbox is my main.

i just always felt in terms of online multiplayer experience, Xbox is better. Also Sony’s default mic is straight trash

Man idk if I should switch to Sony officially or Sarah with Xbox.

i have both but only use my ps4 for Sony exclusive games while the Xbox is my main.

i just always felt in terms of online multiplayer experience, Xbox is better. Also Sony’s default mic is straight trash

Only thing I use my PS4 Pro for is exclusives too. Hasn't been turned on in months. One X does everything else better to me, I hate the PS4 interface too.

Nah man. I have both the PS4 Pro and X1X.

Only thing X1X has going for it is Game Pass

Everything else is buns

Like?
Far better interface, better online service, better party system, better app/game store, don't have to scroll all the time to get to what you want.
To each his own but the Pro does literally nothing better for me.

Back
Top Bottom