The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

There is also a running gag in the Kotaku comments that Jason Schreier isn't just reporting delays, he is actually the one delaying the games. :lol: Random requests to delay certain games for random reasons. "Jason, can you delay FF7Remake again until 2026 so I can play through with my unborn child?"

Cyberpunk is definitely a PS5 game for me :lol:

With this delay it makes the prospect of waiting for new hardware so much more enticing. Games like Jedi and Control are chugging on PS4 at certain points, so I’m guessing Cyberpunk will be similar, if not worse. Might as well wait 30-45 days and just play it on the new machine.

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to September.

ALL HAIL THE BACKLOG!!

I'm going to sit in my shower with a tub of ice cream for the rest of the day.

I got the game over the holidays. I think I'm OK at this game, but these dudes online are on another level- never making mistakes pretty much. Best I could do online was 4th place.

Yeah same here I copped it for $19 on Black Friday.

Man I didn't know the game has a kind of steep learning curve. No joke I'm strugglin winning some of the races on the adventure/campaign mode.

Online forget about it. Raced 5 times and finished 8th each time :lol:

Yeah same here I copped it for $19 on Black Friday.

Man I didn't know the game has a kind of steep learning curve. No joke I'm strugglin winning some of the races on the adventure/campaign mode.

Online forget about it. Raced 5 times and finished 8th each time :lol:
Yeah I was used to the OG one on PSX. Mainly flip it on to race wifey. We took turns beating campaign mode and once I found out you had to grind to get the rest of the racers, I gave up on it.

Just cryo freeze me like this:

Demolition-Man-LB-1.jpg

Until PS5 launches and I can go pick up my pre order :lol:

Just about to post this. Cool for PC players. Can’t wait to see what kind of mods people come up with :lol:

Very Interesting but with the way the industry is going I'm not surprised. It's all about ecosystems now.
At one point I thought Sony was going in this direction since they owned MMO's on PC like Everquest and DC Universe.

What will surprise me though is PS exclusive games releasing the same day on PC. Already seen from PS Now that Sony isn't just going to let you stream the good stuff on day 1. That's reserved for the $60 purchasers.

I think Sony will use this as a test then go from there. They will probably be like third parties who will focus on consoles first then drop a select few of their games on PC down the line to catch double dippers and PC only players.

Rockstar has taught them well. :lol:

It could also be a way just to get more money from last gen releases. PC release and remasters is easy cash.

February needs to come soon so we can get some news. We're starving out here.

Back
Top Bottom