The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I played for several months with a couple friends, but found I was getting left behind due to difficulty in finding a raiding squad.

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 played (maybe still splays) quite a bit and did some very high-level raiding. He put me on to MTQ, who I believe he raided with. She does very good, very easy to follow guides.

Is there confirmation on how far into the FF7 game will go with the initial release?

I'd be bummed if it go to releasing Red XIII and then you'd have to wait. Smh.

Is there confirmation on how far into the FF7 game will go with the initial release?

I'd be bummed if it go to releasing Red XIII and then you'd have to wait. Smh.
I believe it’ll stop right as you would leave Midgar. I haven’t really followed it that much so I could be wrong.

the only way I can game. Graphics are a lot tighter, and it is money for shooters. Really makes the PS4 PRO and One X worth it.
What would be a good monitor to play on?

Currently on Dell Gaming Monitor, but I know there has to be a better monitor out there.

things I want to see in the remake (obvious not just vol. 1)
the crashed gelnika
helectic hojo battle
wutai in general
that corridor where you pull the alarm and can fight that pretty strong enemy that gives decent xp
worthwhile optional boss fights
I hope they make corel prison way better and i'm curious about getting lost in the desert...
I wonder if they have powerful enemies in the bottom of that well.....
master tonberry and malboro will be flamesssss
the battle arena in general; I cannot wait!!
trine
beta
shadow flare
pandora's box
I wonder if flash makes a return
I wonder how they'll implement 4x cut
the sephiroth battle should be legendary
the moment (you know the one)

things I want to see in the remake (obvious not just vol. 1)
the crashed gelnika
helectic hojo battle
wutai in general
that corridor where you pull the alarm and can fight that pretty strong enemy that gives decent xp
worthwhile option boss fights
I hope they make corel prison way better and i'm curious about getting lost in the desert...
I wonder if they have powerful enemies in the bottom of that well.....
master tonberry and malboro will be flamesssss
the battle arena in general; I cannot wait!!
trine
beta
shadow flare
pandora's box
I wonder if flash makes a return
I wonder how they'll implement 4x cut
I'm excited for the game and hope that the time it took to release the first episode and the work being put into the rest of the game pays off.

Watched the video of a battle sequence that utilized summoning Bahamut and a limit breaker. Looks fun. But I definitely need to get used to that type of fighting system.

I'm trying to go in with knowing as little as possible. I also think I have my expectations set correctly. I think it also helps it's not my favorite in the series.

All kinds of rumors..
Vital sign reading and possible ways of integrating that, Multi game auto-resume, this might be the last "console" generation as we know it, etc
I'm personally enjoying this Lil game of chicken.

I hope to see more turn based rpg's in the future.
anymore updates to the classic mode of ffvii? last I heard it wasn't really turn based?

I'm telling y'all, Divinity Original Sin 2 is crack. Got it last friday and put close to 20 hours in already, being out entirely on Saturday and working essentially a 9-5 during the week :lol:
Split screen 2 player co-op, 4 player multiplayer online too.
The attention to detail in the gameplay is brilliant

I'm telling y'all, Divinity Original Sin 2 is crack. Got it last friday and put close to 20 hours in already, being out entirely on Saturday and working essentially a 9-5 during the week :lol:

Tell them

the gi cave or whatever wil be dope too
i'll check it out. thanks!

I don't know what it is but I've never been a fan of the "choose your character type and attributes" type of RPG.

I don't know what it is but I've never been a fan of the "choose your character type and attributes" type of RPG.

I generally don't, sans Elder Scrolls series, and I was pretty hesitant on this one being overwhelming, but after watching so many videos and reviews hyping it up and it being half off I said **** it and haven't looked back since

I generally don't, sans Elder Scrolls series, and I was pretty hesitant on this one being overwhelming, but after watching so many videos and reviews hyping it up and it being half off I said **** it and haven't looked back since

I'm happy you like it, please don't be mad at me.. because I'm never going to try it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom