The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Honestly, I never really had an issue with the sub. It's a game that kind of becomes your one and only. And you can almost always find a free month or two if you want to try it out.

I spent the better part of a week just trying the various jobs. Even though it is an MMO and the end-game requires you to squad up, I had a blast playing through the story content solo (when possible).

Get a switch
Honestly, that's a real possibility. Especially the Lite.

I am holding off until the PS5 official announcement. However, unless they have some unknown feature allowing mobile play, I will probably scoop a Switch Lite for travel.

What else is there to do on a flight to Akron, Ohio twice a month. :lol:

Switch Lite is half the price. With the PS5 dropping this year, I wouldnt want to drop $400CAD if I dont have to. But thanks for the heads-up; I will definitely compare the screens before pulling the trigger on either.

Vita benefit is trophies, every major PSOne JRPG being playable, and I have a huge back-catalog of games thanks to PS+. I would be buying one simply as a back-up for when this one craters. But if they are a smiliar price to a Switch Lite, it may make more sense to just get that and Zelda or Fire Emblem or something.

Reason why I would go with the regular switch over the lite is that aside from it having a bigger screen, you can hook it up to your tv. I'm sure Nintendo will do a price drop to go up against XseX and ps5 this year's holiday season.

Yea im new to the switch world, but im diggin it, got the reg one

now if sony does something along the lines of that :wow:

Butterfinger and Baby Ruths :pimp:

I prefer Cup Noodle.

Image result for ff15 mr noodle

Finished the Dreams "campaign" and played around in the create mode. Games not for me but I have a lot of respect for people who pull off some cool levels. Moved on to Journey to the Savage Planet and have been having fun with it. The platforming elements and art style are really cool.

Back
Top Bottom