The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

COD Warzone is a blast. I quite enjoy it, even more-so then Blackout.

Just wish it was 4 man teams instead of 3.

Do you feel like they need to switch up the loadout drops at all? I feel like every game I've played I came across one and I think only once got into a battle with another squad. Every other time we were able to get a decked out weapon. I get the point of it, but seems like it almost defeats the purpose of looting for a good weapon etc...

Xsex is impressive.
Most of the specs we already kinda knew but still good to see how its all crammed in. Impressive how they're cooling all that.

I expect Sony to go with the proprietary external storage for games too.

Some weren't expecting consoles to reach near 2080 levels now what we're hearing is wait for 3080. :lol:
That multi game suspend feature :smokin

I was more concerned with how long SoD2 takes to load as opposed to how short it’ll load on XSX.

Do you feel like they need to switch up the loadout drops at all? I feel like every game I've played I came across one and I think only once got into a battle with another squad. Every other time we were able to get a decked out weapon. I get the point of it, but seems like it almost defeats the purpose of looting for a good weapon etc...

Definitely. They appear too much. Or it should be a perk you can get in the buy box. If I get my HDR/M4 combo, I feel like I immediately finish 10 places higher.

I've pulled off second a couple of times but no wins yet.

Hell Yea, PT or Silent Hill as well.
Probably use the decima engine as well.

I doubt he would make another metal gear game. Probably just serve as an adviser.

An MGS1 remake by Bluepoint seems like a good first step, if this were to happen.

After FFVII drops, mgs1 seems like the next big remake ppl will be looking for.

Last edited:
Gonna be working from home for the next month so what games are really popping that I’ve missed out on? I haven’t gamed since the summer when I beat rdr2.

That multi game suspend feature :smokin

I was more concerned with how long SoD2 takes to load as opposed to how short it’ll load on XSX.

I thought the same thing :lol:
Game looks less optimised than XSX being fast with the load times.

I doubt he would make another metal gear game. Probably just serve as an adviser.

An MGS1 remake by Bluepoint seems like a good first step, if this were to happen.

After FFVII drops, mgs1 seems like the next big remake ppl will be looking for.

I still can't see Sony getting all those IP's.
Konami may only be into pachinko machines now but they still know the value of their IP's

All I can see is Silent Hills/Hill being an exclusive but with Konami still retaining the rights to their IP's.

You're right though, a MGS reboot in the same vein as what Capcom is doing with Resident Evil and Square with FFVII is a must for next gen.
It makes too much sense.

word, put the pressure on these companies so that they have the will to actually compete and then we can get better systems and better games because of it like the old days.

tenor.gif

Nioh 2 peeps...how many points are you putting into stamina early on? I got to Enenra and realized I was running out of Stamina fairly quickly even with doing shorter combos and single slashes. Just run evasion and dodging was depleting my stamina bar in short order.

Back
Top Bottom