The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nioh 2 peeps...how many points are you putting into stamina early on? I got to Enenra and realized I was running out of Stamina fairly quickly even with doing shorter combos and single slashes. Just run evasion and dodging was depleting my stamina bar in short order.
I think my stamina is at like 10. Strength at 21 :lol:

edit: here are my current stats, I'm currently on the third main mission
6E62C582-7DF4-4CC7-B6E2-50AB5776B726.jpeg

Last edited:
Nioh 2 peeps...how many points are you putting into stamina early on? I got to Enenra and realized I was running out of Stamina fairly quickly even with doing shorter combos and single slashes. Just run evasion and dodging was depleting my stamina bar in short order.

put more points into courage if you are running out of ki during fights

if i understand it correctly, the stamina stat in nioh more relates to equip load/scaling for the axe than it does to adding points to your ki supply for use in fights (which can be really confusing if you are used to from soft games like me :lol:)

F4CCCE38-1909-4DB5-ACC1-CA712E7BA0DB.jpeg

(am the on fifth main mission iirc)

Agreed M Mark Antony you need solid game content. I might be in the minority here but backward compatibility should not be a selling point for these systems. Create new IPs and games with new mechanics.

Nah that definitely should be a selling point and Sony recognizes that.

They already said they don't want to leave any PS4 owners behind.

A lot of us already have a huge backlog of PS4 games.

If the PS5 has BC it an easier pill to swallow spending $500+ on a new gaming system if it can also play the game we already have.

Agreed M Mark Antony you need solid game content. I might be in the minority here but backward compatibility should not be a selling point for these systems.

Create new IPs and games with new mechanics.
Agreed except for the backward compatibility, would be great to still run through the rest of my PS4 backlog on a beastly system before even buying a new game.

Nah that definitely should be a selling point and Sony recognizes that.

They already said they don't want to leave any PS4 owners behind.

A lot of us already have a huge backlog of PS4 games.

If the PS5 has BC it an easier pill to swallow spending $500+ on a new gaming system if it can also play the game we already have.

Why not just keep your PS4 then? Just curious as I've kept all my consoles dating back to my N64.

In any case there will be overlap between PS4/PS5 for at least 2-3 years. It's happened like clockwork in the past, PS3s were being sold well into 2016 despite the PS4 launching in 2013.

Why not just keep your PS4 then? Just curious as I've kept all my consoles dating back to my N64.

In any case there will be overlap between PS4/PS5 for at least 2-3 years. It's happened like clockwork in the past, PS3s were being sold well into 2016 despite the PS4 launching in 2013.

Because you can play those same PS4 and a more advanced console with improved graphics and framerate.

I don't think I will be getting a PS5 at launch, but having the ability to play your old games on a new advanced console is definitely an incentive to upgrade.

Because you can play those same PS4 and a more advanced console with improved graphics and framerate.

I don't think I will be getting a PS5 at launch, but having the ability to play your old games on a new advanced console is definitely an incentive to upgrade.

I feel you on this my G, but 'Remasters/Enhanced' titles have more or less been steady this current generation of consoles. I know Microsoft had to offer an 'enhanced' experience for free due to lacklustre sales of their Xbox One, but I can't see developers giving up a revenue stream like this.

Back
Top Bottom