The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Troll who? If you go back 3 pages in the Xbox thread you’re in 2019.

giphy.gif

I was not expecting Alatreon this soon in MHW. Maybe this will pave the way for more black dragons in MHW. I can't wait to see what new monsters they come up with in future updates.
Also, the dev diary goes into more detail about the next event among other things. We're also getting weapon Xmogs now, which is exciting. :pimp:

Some of those premium pendants look worth it. That Paolumu and Rajang pendants look amazing. :lol: :pimp:

I was not expecting Alatreon this soon in MHW. Maybe this will pave the way for more black dragons in MHW. I can't wait to see what new monsters they come up with in future updates.
Also, the dev diary goes into more detail about the next event among other things. We're also getting weapon Xmogs now, which is exciting. :pimp:

Some of those premium pendants look worth it. That Paolumu and Rajang pendants look amazing. :lol: :pimp:

never played old mh so super excited about alatreon, actually havent opened mhw in like a month

about damn time for layered weapons

paolumo pendants a must have

curious what the new rajang ability will be and if modifying kulve weapon gon make em viable

I hope I have enough space by the time the PS5 releases. I think there's still at least 5 games I have my eye on for the rest of the year.

IMG_20200321_013206.jpg

I’ve totally forgotten how to play

I’ve totally forgotten how to play
Yeah, that happens to me too. :lol:
I've been doing some hunts the last few days in order to get back into it since Rajang and Brachy come out tonight. I cant wait to get my *** beat. :lol:

I left Wild ARMS 3, as I had a strong desire to play Fell Seal. I think this will be my RPG for March.

I cant overstate how much I love this game. It's passed Tactics Ogre and Jeanne D'Arc for me; #2 behind FF Tactics. And a close 2nd at that.

I left Wild ARMS 3, as I had a strong desire to play Fell Seal. I think this will be my RPG for March.

I cant overstate how much I love this game. It's passed Tactics Ogre and Jeanne D'Arc for me; #2 behind FF Tactics. And a close 2nd at that.

I can't handle the grid style RPG games. I've tried to play tactics about a dozen times and it just doesn't click for me.

I meant Furious Rajang and Raging Brachydios come out tonight. There's gonna be a lot of scraming and anger tonight, thats for sure. :lol:

what time tonight? for some reason kthough release is the usual thursday

I can't handle the grid style RPG games. I've tried to play tactics about a dozen times and it just doesn't click for me.

I absolutely get it. It has to be just right for me. Banner Saga and XCOM are both games I should like, but I couldnt get past the first few battles before moving on to something else.

I might give Banner Saga another shot, but XCOM is a ship that has sailed for me.

XCOM is flames. Banner Saga is too but I'm having trouble getting into it too. I have all 3 games due to pretty much everyone giving them away for free in some capacity.

What’s the consensus on Doom: Eternal? Looks great but I feel like I’ll breeze through it and never pick it back up again. Trying to wait for RE3 is hard :smh:

Back
Top Bottom