The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’m hoping they do the Customize option for controller colors like Microsoft does. I like the shape though.

Wow, controller is soo damn sexy! Good job Sony, still retains that Dual Shock look, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

1586296094459.png

I see the resemblance :lol:

A little weirded out by how it looks and it not being called a dualshock, but really who cares, gonna be all about the feel

I prefer the Switch Pro and XB1 controllers over the DS4 and they both have that bigger build so this should be a step in the right direction. Still looks odd though.

The nintendo pro controller doesn't even come with a switch is stupidly overpriced at $89.

Nice try though.
:rofl:
nobody ever pays msrp for one
they are always on sale for 40-50 bucks
and its not overpriced for everything it has

Up to eight Pro Controllers can be synced to the Nintendo Switch
When fully charged, the battery duration for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can last approximately 40 hours.
The controller takes approximately 6 hours to fully charge
The Pro Controller also supports near-field communication for use with Nintendo's Amiibo line
as well as HD Rumble and motion controls.
Additionally, the Pro Controller can also be paired with or connected to a PC for use with PC games, such as those on Steam

Am I the only one who thought of Gem when that controller image dropped? lol

Attachments

• 5670ddb2c868084599deb45f508dafad.jpg
    5670ddb2c868084599deb45f508dafad.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 200
I just beat God Of War.

Who has gotten the platinum trophy for this game? I checked the ps4trophies.org forum for this game that the Valkyrie witch fights tied to the "choose the slayer" is a b*tch and hard to get. Everyone basically advises to play the your 2nd run on New Game + easy level

I just beat God Of War.

Who has gotten the platinum trophy for this game? I checked the ps4trophies.org forum for this game that the Valkyrie witch fights tied to the "choose the slayer" is a b*tch and hard to get. Everyone basically advises to play the your 2nd run on New Game + easy level

I was going for it but got exhausted.

I played through NG+ on regular difficulty and the Valks are still pretty gnarly. Game deserves a 2nd play through so def at least do that.

Back
Top Bottom