The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bro's this boss fight was kicking my butt and I damn near almost broke a DS4

I was playing on normal difficult and got to the last part of the boss fight where he had 5 bars left. I finally figured it out that you had to time and use the block & parry abilities correctly. Took me like 20 times before I finally beat him.

Last edited:
The 8bitdo SN30 pro+ > Nintendo Pro controller.

I’d agree if there wasn’t input lag when more than 2 controllers are paired.Dpad is far superior.

Pro controller is great in every other aspect though.

Back to the PS5, I’m glad to at least start seeing some news regarding it. Remember the first PS3 Controller was the DualShock 3, but the Sixaxis(no vibration). This seems similar, but now with the vibration being haptic feedback.

Not going to hate on the dual sense before I have held it and played with it, but I already miss the familiar silhouette of the dual shock.

20mDKad.jpg

Bro's this boss fight was kicking my butt and I damn near almost broke a DS4

I was playing on normal difficult and got to the last part of the boss fight where he had 5 bars left. I finally figured it out that you had to time and use the block & parry abilities correctly. Took me like 20 times before I finally beat him.

Lol if you struggled with this then I wonder what your reaction would be if you fought the valkyrie queen

Is it only with playstation exclusive games like: God Of War, HZD, Bloodbourne, and others that give you special avatars and themes after getting the platinum trophies ?

Last edited:
The controller looks bigger, which seems to address a common complaint this gen of the DS4 being too small for peoples hands.

I like it. Will wait to see more colors but I always prefer solid black.

The controller looks bigger, which seems to address a common complaint this gen of the DS4 being too small for peoples hands.

I like it. Will wait to see more colors but I always prefer solid black.

1586358381269.png

Definitely thicker all round.

Handles and shoulder buttons look bigger.
Analog sticks look grippier too.
Touch pad looks like it will have a more tactile click

I think it's the haptic feedback and resistive trigger tech that's made it bigger but good for those with big hands as well.

I guess we're getting all PS5 info in piecemeal? Hopefully we get a compact/not so loud console.

From the tech talk video, this shouldn't be a problem.
Unless too much dust goes in off course.

My only complaint with the PS3 and PS4 controllers were that the rubber on the analogs would wear off or should I say come off.. hopefully that is fixed on the PS5 controllers

Reactions: OTG
My only complaint with the PS3 and PS4 controllers were that the rubber on the analogs would wear off or should I say come off.. hopefully that is fixed on the PS5 controllers

this and the back sticker cause my fingers be sweating :lol:

All these mockups are cool, but realistically sony is not gonna do anything as cool, and they're going to make too many camo cw's. :lol:

A translucent one would be cool to see the new tech.

Back
Top Bottom