The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Some folks on Reddit are saying they picked up their pre-order from Best Buy this morning. May have to stop by after work.

A friend of mine got his collectors edition in the mail yesterday. Sent me pictures and everything. He started playing it last night too, that jerk. :lol:

Just called my local Best Buy and 3pm curbside pick up is happening today. If you got a physical copy pre ordered with BB you should call and check with them. They didn't get the memo or notice from corporate until this morning.

Physical copy FTW !

F digital download life !

Just called my local Best Buy and 3pm curbside pick up is happening today. If you got a physical copy pre ordered with BB you call and check with them. They didn't get the memo or notice from corporate until this morning.

Physical copy FTW !

Man at this point it’s whatever :lol:

I just know that I will be playing Final Fantasy VII Remake in less than 12 hours. I still have a Deluxe Edition paid off at GameStop too :lol:

Just called my local Best Buy and 3pm curbside pick up is happening today. If you got a physical copy pre ordered with BB you should call and check with them. They didn't get the memo or notice from corporate until this morning.

Physical copy FTW !

Brother just tried to pick up at the local store and they aren't releasing till tomorrow. Annoying.
Debating if I should still try after 3PM

Sounds like the Best Buy situation is a case-by-case scenario

I honestly think it's up to the storage manager, which some are a*hole's about it and ignore early game release events because the manager does not want work OT and pay his staff OT.

I honestly think it's up to the storage manager, which some are a*hole's about it and ignore early game release events because the manager does not want work OT and pay his staff OT.

yeah so it’s a case-by-case scenario

we will all be playing soon enough. No harm done.

Man, if only there was a convenient alternative; one where I didn't need to leave my house. Maybe even have all the updates downloaded in advance. And be playing at 10pm local time.

:wink:

:lol:

Here's the free dynamic theme people will get for just downloading the demo. You don't even have to play it:

There's also another free one coming later this month for PS+ subs.

Here's the free dynamic theme people will get for just downloading the demo. You don't even have to play it:

Thanks, Just downloaded the demo.

Shame I can't get the other 2.

Charging up the controllers now. Pray for my OG day one PS4 it might not make it through this one.

I have the cloud and Sephiroth one. I didn’t get that theme when I dl’d the demo last month, must be a new thing?

GameStop just said I could pick up my pre-order :lol:

I already downloaded it digitally so I’ll probably pass and just put that money on something else.

Man, if only there was a convenient alternative; one where I didn't need to leave my house. Maybe even have all the updates downloaded in advance. And be playing at 10pm local time.

:wink:

:lol:

While I get what you are saying, we can't stay home all day. We'll go crazy with this quarantine.

Got my copy. Yesssss.
AC3BD75B-34C5-430C-B4A4-35B7607E138F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom