The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Them ****s def been peaked :lol:

I just popped it in to play online yesterday
And all this new **** had me tripping
I was like bruh is this dudes car flying while we are in a mission :wow::wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I knew about the flying bike from seeing it on Instagram and when I played yesterday I was shooting dudes off of it
I would like one but I don’t want to grind to get it and end up not liking it you can tell most of the people online now haven’t played the game at all until now :smh::smh::smh::lol::lol::lol:

TLOU2 is a day one pick up idc

Sitting at 96 on Metacritic after eighty something reviews.
It'll be fine.
D31013AB-F0D0-40DC-A860-4F781E339314.jpeg

I wonder what the slim is going to look like. If they’re going to stick with White...I think the PS4 slim is the best looking console of all time. It’s just sleek and simple.

I guess we have to wait for Tech to be able to handle that much power without a fan, so that probably won’t come until 2023/24.

source is eurogamer via reddit but this is wild if true. xbox fan boys gonna have a field day with theyre smile mask on
680166F7-D348-474E-B069-7050337092C3.jpeg

the ps5 is a ferrari. people will clown on the internet just for clout

if anyone really thinks the ps5 is ugly i would love to know what they find nice looking

Its funny because theres a thread on era about it, apparently people want the same **** weve already had

Spider-Man:MM came off as an expansion game the minute it was unveiled. It’s genius honestly because with the amount of detail put into Spider-Man PS4, a sequel wasn’t going to be seen for at least another 2 years but Spider-Man has now become a marquee title for the PlayStation. I’m still playing the first one even after beating the game and DLC twice over and was ready to buy a remastered edition for the PS5 if it was available. The game is that damn great. This midway stop is great for the longevity of the first game which I’m expecting will be able to be played on the PS5 and gives us something to satiate our appetite while we wait for the second and get a glimpse of how a sequel might move and flow like frame rate and graphic wise.

...I can’t even imagine what God of War PS5 is going to be like.

Sony probably doesn't care ppl are making fun of how the system looks. They are probably thinking "hey at least everyone is talking about it".

Back
Top Bottom