The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My problem is this:

Joel survives 20+ years in apocalypse because he doesn't trust anyone or anything.

Joel/Tommy are now ok with giving their names and location to a group of armed strangers?

That's believable to you?

quick to forget joel trusted sam and his brother in the first game and tried to help them out too. But back to part 2, They were severely outnumbered and and running in the opposite direction of the camp/town by a horde big enough to be a boss fight in days gone. they were trying to survive. I agree tho they let their guard down rather quickly once inside those walls but joel must have felt he saved their little sister they were grateful for it and so. didn't break the immersion for me.

Last edited:
quick to forget joel trusted sam and his brother in the first game and tried to help them out too. But back to part 2, They were severely outnumbered and and running in the opposite direction of the camp/town by a horde big enough to be a boss fight in days gone. they were trying to survive. I agree tho they let their guard down rather quickly once inside those walls but joel must have felt he save their little sister they were cool. didn't break the immersion for me.

Bruh, he literally tries to kill Henry when they first bump into each other.

He's only cool w/ Henry and Sam because Henry told Sam to put the gun down.

Not exactly a good comparison, :lol:

Tommy's camp gets raided in the 1st game, but in the 2nd he's ok with a group of armed strangers coming into the new camp to restock their supplies?

Alrighty then.

The real Joel would've shot Abby and escaped w/ Tommy, he's somehow now stupid and soft just a few years later, tho.

This happens 2 hours in, if you're not passed that point don't click:

My problem is this:

Joel survives 20+ years in apocalypse because he doesn't trust anyone or anything.

Joel/Tommy are now ok with giving their names and location to a group of armed strangers?

That's believable to you?

Tommy's camp gets raided in the 1st game.

He's ok with letting armed strangers coming into the new camp to restock supplies?

That's good writing to you?

I actually had an issue with this as well.

Bruh, he literally tries to kill Henry when they first bump into each other.

He's only cool w/ Henry and Sam because Henry told Sam to put the gun down.

Not exactly a good comparison, :lol:

Tommy's camp gets raided in the 1st game, but in the 2nd he's ok with a group of armed strangers coming into the new camp to restock their supplies?

Alrighty then.

The real Joel would've shot Abby and escaped w/ Tommy, he's somehow now stupid and soft just a few years later, tho.

Escaped where?? abby was alone and nearly food when she drew that large *** hoard to joel and tommy's patrol location. they didn't just show up to save her. their town/group were in the opposite direction where they rode off to as shown when ellie was viewing the patrol locations with the goggles so they couldn't go back there. They went to the first safe location they could find. it was that or keep riding with a swarm of clickers behind and in front of them. And i don't agree joel got soft. Joel was living in that big town with all those people and his brother/ellie for the last few years it is not out the realm of possibility he has relaxed his stance on people as he found cracks of normalcy again. especially a little blond girl that he saves within inches of being eaten by a mob of clickers

Last edited:
Injustice 1 free in the ps store
77BB8115-AAE3-473A-8D2F-06233F110792.png

I’m beyond salty right now, preordered the 80 dollar edition from Best Buy two months ago, and it hasn’t even been picked up from UPS from a Best Buy yet. So much for playing it all weekend.

NEVER had an issue with release day delivery from them before. So annoyed.

I’m beyond salty right now, preordered the 80 dollar edition from Best Buy two months ago, and it hasn’t even been picked up from UPS from a Best Buy yet. So much for playing it all weekend.

NEVER had an issue with release day delivery from them before. So annoyed.
Damn that sucks. I just got a deluxe edition sent to my house that I forgot to cancel after I decided to go digital. I was tempted to keep it but went ahead and took it back to UPS.

And i don't agree joel got soft. Joel was living in that big town with all those people and his brother/ellie for the last few years it is not out the realm of possibility he has relaxed his stance on people as he found cracks of normalcy again. especially a little blond girl that he saves within inches of being eaten by a mob of clickers

Tommy was living a "normal" life in the 1st game, how'd that go?

They both know damn well you can never be relaxed in this world.

2 men with 20+ years of survival experience each are not just going to give out their names and camp location to a group of armed strangers just because they've been living a "normal" live for a handful of years.

I'm not buying that at all.

The review bombs on meta are warranted, the writing is piss poor.

Not a Last of Us guy but it's a bummer to see people disappointed with things in the sequel.
Hope y'all are enjoying it.

Tommy was living a "normal" life in the 1st game, how'd that go?

They both know damn well you can never be relaxed in this world.

2 men with 20+ years of survival experience each are not just going to give out their names and camp location to a group of armed strangers just because they've been living a "normal" live for a handful of years.

I'm not buying that at all.

The review bombs on meta are warranted, the writing is piss poor.

Tommy’s little hideout in the first one wasn’t a whole town with a local bar and restaurants And families. Didn’t see kids running, playing and having snowball fights, parent holding toddler hands waking down the street you see that in this game well the first hour or 2. Also everybody has their own home and job. Completely different scenario. you can see the survivors getting back to “normal” lives under the conditions. Joel has a few fits in his closet as well as soap, laundry detergent other basic stuff in his house. It’s very possible he developed a relaxed sense of being around other living humans since we last played as him. and most the reviews on meta are from incels and 4 Chan/reddit virgins that I can’t take serious as humans let alone online at all. The biggest flaw in the game (so far) is the higher moral ground they try to have Ellie take wrapped up in a gritty as f gameplay. I’m fine with the story and I like that it’s not the same ol continuation of part 1. It feels different yet familiar. I’ve waitied and skipped trailers, screen shots , news about the game and its living up the the hype for me. To each their own. Solid 9/10 for me so far.

Last edited:
So is the story really trash or this just salty incels? Gonna start tonight :smh:
I'm digging it so far, 5 hours in. Not saying everyone is like this, but a lot of people just like to get on the internet and trash everything that doesn't meet their high standards. It's a video game and people letting it affect their livelihood and getting in their feelings.

Been at work so haven't had the chance to play yet. I mean it can't be that bad right? Feel like ppl are eating it low bc it's the "cool" thing to do or some ****

Back
Top Bottom