The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ill just use this workbench to upgrade my bow.... Just going about my business... Omg wtf....

This game, this ****ing game, omg

The last game was amazing, but I feel a completely different sense of immersion this time

1592739069995.png

Alpha is out on PC so there's more videos out there of game play. No PS4 release as well which is good.
Looks pretty cool

Only $4.49

Dope game I played back on PS3. Need to fight off adding to my back log though.

download the companion app from the PSN. Load the TLOU 2 presets.

in game:

Channels: Auto (7.1)

Center Channel: Auto (Dialogue)

Dynamic Range: Auto (Wide)

Controller: Auto (Disabled)

i need to figure out how to do this i do have the ps app downloaded on my iphone tho.

Yeah dope game, do need to finish. Been that price or free forever.

Yeah whenever there is a PSN flash sale it goes to that cheap price. Sony should just give it as a PS+ free game :lol:

Also from what I've read the game was originally going to be the next True Crime Streets game and almost got canceled a few times while in development.

ending was complete ****.

I tried warning you about the writing early on, don't be surprised.

I finished the game last night, not really sure what to say about it, the story/writing is so bad to me that it almost taints the 1st game.

Also, there's some BLATANT false advertising in the trailers for TLoU2, :lol:

Naughty Dog is turning into BioWare, I'm sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so confused by these reviews. 10/10 by multiple companies, but user reviews are horrid.
What's going on?

First one was my first game ever - bummed to see these mixed reviews

I tried warning you about the writing early on, don't be surprised.

I finished the game last night, not really sure what to say about it, the story/writing is so bad to me that it almost taints the 1st game.

Also, there's some BLATANT false advertising in the trailers for TLoU2, :lol:

Naughty Dog is turning into BioWare, I'm sick.

you didn’t warn me I still liked the game. The ending was **** and a poor decision. After all that **** the game puts you through Na

Back
Top Bottom