The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bruh these PS4 games are long as **** :smh: :lol:

70hrs on horizon :sick:

I feel you on this - I started looking at this site before making game purchases. Simply don't have the time to put in mad hours into a game, regardless of how 'good' it is.

I find the 'Main + Extras' to be the best benchmark as it fits my playstyle.

Use the same site before I purchase.

First thing I said after looking at a dozen or so games run times, did I use to put THAT much work in to these games back in the day? :lol:

Use the same site before I purchase.

First thing I said after looking at a dozen or so games run times, did I use to put THAT much work in to these games back in the day? :lol:

Had way more time in my youth and 20s - I did play and finish HZD but I was fatigued at the end of it.

15-25 hours is the sweet spot anything more and I'm for sure going to start the game and maybe finish it years later if at all. much props to anybody that can put in 100 hours into a game I don't have that attention span or dedication anymore.

1596642548148.png

More at the link but I think this confirms what I and others were thinking.
Sony's rights for Spider-Man has extended to games to some degree.

If there's a MvC4 with Spider-Man only on PS5, I would hide in a bunker somewhere.
I won't even want that to happen and don't think it will since Spider-Man is still in other games.

1596642548148.png

More at the link but I think this confirms what I and others were thinking.
Sony's rights for Spider-Man has extended to games to some degree.

If there's a MvC4 with Spider-Man only on PS5, I would hide in a bunker somewhere.
I won't even want that to happen and don't think it will since Spider-Man is still in other games.

If Sony does with MvC4 that they did with SFV, MvC4 will only be on PS5.

We need to get the NT SF thread poppin again and get some Friday night lobbies going.

and it looks like Dan won’t be here until winter 2021

:lol:

1596647788567.png

I'm more excited for the new battle mechanic than any of the characters but it will be good to see them all with SFV's mechanics.

No Viper or Fei-Long though :smh:

We’re really going to be playing SF5 for another year?? Not mad at it at all but I don’t even have any more space on my PS4 to download the latest patch. How is saved data going to work in terms of transferring it to the PS5? I have everything current as it pertains to the champion edition update and all the stages

Man we know absolutely nothing about PS5 and backwards compatibility in any fashion.

questions like that seem to she the most anticipated and Sony is not giving up ANY news.

Back
Top Bottom