The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man we know absolutely nothing about PS5 and backwards compatibility in any fashion.

questions like that seem to she the most anticipated and Sony is not giving up ANY news.

It doesn’t seem like it’ll be seamless at all but I’m hoping for something as simple as connecting the two with a USB and downloading your previously saved games and game data that’s backwards compatible at launch

You would think you can just upload your save data to the cloud and download it to your PS5. Only issue for some is that cloud storage requires PS+ :smh:

We’re really going to be playing SF5 for another year?? Not mad at it at all but I don’t even have any more space on my PS4 to download the latest patch. How is saved data going to work in terms of transferring it to the PS5? I have everything current as it pertains to the champion edition update and all the stages

You can backup your save files to the cloud if you have PS+ or to a USB stick and then upload them to the console.

Man we know absolutely nothing about PS5 and backwards compatibility in any fashion.

questions like that seem to she the most anticipated and Sony is not giving up ANY news.

BC was talked about in depth in the Road to PS5 talk and there was a PS Blog about it.

1596650367327.png

The tears about Spider-man being exclusive are wild. How do people have such short memories? Where were you all last-gen when Sony was getting scooped on exclusives on a monthly basis?

Announced at an earnings call today:

Eer4GcwXoAASZD_

One more price cut this holiday season might see it even catch Nintendo Gameboy (119m) for 3rd all time (1. PS2: 159m 2. Nintendo DS: 154m).

Damn, :lol:
This game can't catch a break.

What are the responses from other Outlets for the preview.
Can't be all bad I hope.

Mixed bag. Even in his tweets he says that the intro mission lame but once you get into the game proper its pretty fun. Especially with friends.

I feel you on this - I started looking at this site before making game purchases. Simply don't have the time to put in mad hours into a game, regardless of how 'good' it is.

I find the 'Main + Extras' to be the best benchmark as it fits my playstyle.

Good looks man.

In past generations (consoles) only RPG’s were pushing these kinds of numbers...

Now with open world games being so common place it seems like putting in 50-60 hrs aint ****.

Need to play something goofy now to decompress :lol:

And regarding HZD...

One of the most anti climatic end battles/closures to the game i’ve ever experienced.

I still need to finish HZD, at the rate I'm going with my backlog (and stalling), I might end up finishing my HZD save file on the PS5's backwards compatibility instead next year lol

Any of yall play 2K? I bought it for $20 was messing around with it last night. Hadn't played in a goo 10 years.

Is it just me or is 2K20 really really **** software? Game play aside, more talking about UI/UX. Oh and the application crashing.

Back
Top Bottom