The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

flexibility doesn’t make it better product if you never plan on buying a disk of any kind movie, music, games ever again. The games play at the same specs def not an inferior product but a preference as said
And yet the option is always there just in case a situation arises where you may have to use a disc.

EjGZeQtX0AAeiMe
EjGZdk7WoAEjYcB
EjGZe3jXsAE7-Gv
EjGZcaKXkAEqDRu

Someone made a joke earlier but I really do want The Bokndocks on Blu Ray :lol: if it everdrops.

I picked up Cowboy Bebop from the PS Store when it was on sale for like 8 bucks but I still have Samurai Champloo in Blu Ray that is one of my favorite things ever that a fellow NTer got me as my secret Santa (and Bebop as well).

I try not to complain but sometimes I feel like the moves companies make can force us to adapt to new things that we may not want to or may not be good for us etc.

But then again I could just get the disc version :lol:

I like owning the discs but all the 4ks/Blu Rays I have come with digital codes so I can launch Vudu as an app on my console/tv and have them all there to stream in 4k/UHD/Dolby Vision.

And yet the option is always there just in case a situation arises where you may have to use a disc.

Hasn’t happened yet just a bunch of what ifs but it’s a piece of mind you have the option to pay for if you want it. doesn’t make digital inferior if you have no need or want for it

I heard Brenda's got a PlayStation, but Brenda doesn't have a drive, and in a generation she thinks physical media won't be alive. That's not our problem that everyone internet ain't high speed, and data caps stop the large updates that every game needs. Brenda never knew Kutaragi, or how putting bluray drives in consoles was his hobby. Its kinda sad that Brenda didn't know, how fast her digital collection would grow.
Now Brenda's used storage space is getting bigger, and to play another game she's gonna have to configure, 825, gigabytes is all she had to survive.

Lol, I don't have time to keep going with this but I think you all get the point. Don't be a Brenda.
giphy.gif

For those pre-ordering Cold War for the beta next weekend, where is everyone preordering from? The last 2 years I've pre-order from Amazon and have issues getting the code on time, and the customer service is inept.

Can't believe the headphones haven't restocked on BestBuy yet :ohwell:

So far I have the disc PS5, media remote, extra dualsense and the charging station locked down for curbside pickup.

Patiently waiting for the headphones...

The reality is GaaS will be the norm in five years. All other media and entertainment platforms have shifted to a service-based revenue model (music, movies, and TV), and gaming is following the same trend.

Don’t be appalled in 2023 or 2024, Sony will release TVs that’ll have the capability to play certain PS5 gaming content through the PS+ app.

GaaS is here already. I don't think you have to wait that long.
There were already TV's that had PS Now installed on them years ago.

I just want a sustainable model that doesn't lower the quality of games.

We've reached the point where bullshots are no longer needed.

1601411523749.png

Last edited:

Looking like Mufasa vs Scar :lol:

I know no one here is interested in this game but let's be honest it's looking better and better with each video coming out.

The armour looks real good.

They are up right now.

Edit: Gone

3d pulse.PNG

They pop up from time to time but I could never checkout.

Media remote was sold out the first few days but now its always available :ohwell:

Charging station is a problem on BestBuy too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom