The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So much damn confusion for this release.

Yeah this information is confusing.

That question is about Miles Morales.

You can start the PS4 version of Miles Morales and have that data carry over to the PS5 version. You can get the PS5 version of Miles Morales for free if you buy the PS4 version of it. Full stop.

The confusion was always about how the "remastered" Spiderman release that's tied to Miles Morales works with the original PS4 game. The answer is that the remaster is treated like a different game by the system.

Preorder links on the Playstation store

Miles Morales https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/marvels-spider-man-miles-morales/

Destruction AllStars - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/destruction-allstars/

Sackboy - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/sackboy-a-big-adventure/

Demons Souls - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/demons-souls/

Whats funny is that they have pre download dates for 11/5 i believe:lol:

Last edited:
I just realised TGS has come and gone without any mention of FF7 Remake enhancements on PS5.

I'll be angry if I waited for no reason after seeing how FFXV became a whole new game after I got the platinum and was done with it.

They pop up from time to time but I could never checkout.

Media remote was sold out the first few days but now its always available :ohwell:

Charging station is a problem on BestBuy too.

My bad cuzzo.

I actually got my first Pre-order in-store from Gamestop when everything went live. I was pretty excited and left... while driving home I started thinking, why didn't I reserve all of the accessories? Made a U-turn and got in the door right before they started pulling the gates down and got it all reserved. Oddly, he really struggled to find the right sku for the headphones and the website was crashed so he couldn't verify. I need to follow-up because everything is listed on the receipt by name except the headphones. It just says PS5 an item number and the price of $99.99.

The headphones seem limited, fools already out here charging double for them. :smh:

I'm trying to lock everything down for pick up to avoid any delays from online.

Like someone said a few weeks ago on here, I want to have the full PS5 experience day one :lol:

Camera is trash though, should've been 4k. :ohwell:

Like someone said a few weeks ago on here, I want to have the full PS5 experience day one

6FB078E9-004B-4A1A-BDFE-B91E4F07FAF1.gif

Alexa play must be nice by lyfe jennings

The headphones seem limited, fools already out here charging double for them. :smh:

Like someone said a few weeks ago on here, I want to have the full PS5 experience day one :lol:

That was me brosef. I want the full smack day one. :nthat:

I even intend to test out the VR compatibility...

I locked in the headset and everything else on Amazon a few days after the initial pre-order shambles. I'm hoping they get at least the system out on release day like previous releases but if not atleast I have one secured.... >D

Been plotting on a 65in Sony X900H. NEED to have it by launch day. Trying to bring in next gen the right way

Also looking at tvs to have by the week of launch day.

55 or 65 inch.

Looking at getting a tv stand, too. Going to setup the PS5, Switch, SNES Mini and Sega mini.

Last edited:
Been plotting on a 65in Sony X900H. NEED to have it by launch day. Trying to bring in next gen the right way

Costco will have a sale starting tomorrow on their equivalent sony model of the x900h. Their club exclusive model is the x90CH. Problem is a lot of people know about it and are stalking the website tonight and going first thing tomorrow morning hitting up the club.

all the details are here
Costco: Sony 65” X90CH for $970

ill get a new tv once the ps5 comes out... my tv is still running good and had it since 2008 when i still had the ps3

Damn are they gonna have a good *** deal on that TV for the 55"? 65" too big for my bonus room :lol:

Back
Top Bottom