The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It’s just weird going from having to get numerous trophies to move my level even a percent, and now when I get a single bronze trophy, it moves me a few percent.
Not really anything wrong with it. But I’m not sure what was wrong with how it was.

I think the idea was that if people saw it moving more often, it may entice them to pursue the meta-game. But you're right, I prefered the old method. I wish they would have just pushed it out past 100.

Man I'm so close to pulling the trigger on the 65" LG CX @ $1899 since I got the Best Buy Citi Card with 24 months interest free financing.

My 55'' Sony XBR 900E is dope but that HDMI 2.1 and 120hz for PS5 :lol:
I just upgraded from the 850E to the A8H (I wasn't too worried about 4k 120). The upgrade to oled is pretty insane.

They have an open box GX for 1800 by my house, thats a crazy deal too.

Sony Direct just restocked all PS5 accessories.

I managed to get the PS5 media remote.

PS5 Pulse headset sold out already.

Just got my order in for the PS5 Pulse headset on BB with in store pick up tomorrow.

I'm done with accessories:

-Dual Sense charging station: From Sony Direct
-PS5 media remote: From Sony Direct
-PS5 pulse headset: BB In Store Pick Up

Might try for the Target Red Card debit and get the $40 coupon thing to get a extra Dual Sense.

Had to cancel and reorder the dualsense since the one I preorder wasn't updating to 10/30 :ohwell:

Not a big deal waiting until the 12th but this way I don't have to worry about the accessories then.

Picking up the Pulse, Dualsense and Media Remote tomorrow.

For some reason BB isn't releasing the charging station until the 7th :rolleyes

Madden and Fifa with free next gen upgrade for $60

tenor (1) (7).gif

Amazon starting to make me sweat. No updates no emails nothing. Picking up my media remote tomorrow and hoping to find a pulse headset some where

Headset looks like it’s going to be harder to get than I expected ..... hopefully I can find somewhere in store smh

It let me do the 10th, but I know they are not going to let me get my console then. :lol:
So I just did an appointment for the 12th right now at the same time, but i had to go through the email link BB sent me, since I didn't see a way to change my initial reservation.

Does anyone know if there was a way to change the reservation rather that just make a second one? mr j 858 mr j 858 C crazyrichazn

Thanks.

PO

i have no idea, i got two confirmation numbers for the 10th and 12th using the bb link and still have no confirmation email. i did take a screenshot of both just in case. :lol:

I don’t know why I’m stressing about getting my PS5 on release date from Amazon. I still have SOO much Ghost of Tsushima to play 😭

I just upgraded from the 850E to the A8H (I wasn't too worried about 4k 120). The upgrade to oled is pretty insane.

They have an open box GX for 1800 by my house, thats a crazy deal too.

I'm waiting to see if next year's model will have HDMI 2.1 features.
Picture quality looks amazing on this set.

Is there usually this level of struggle with pre ordering the next gen console?

PS4 was smooth.
PS5 for me has been smooth too but it's been a ride for others :lol:

Headset looks like it’s going to be harder to get than I expected ..... hopefully I can find somewhere in store smh

Gamestop goofed me on the headset on pre-order launch day in-store.... so the manager says they got me as covered just as soon the first one is made available.

I called yesterday and he called me by my first name before I even spoke, says he has it literally taped to his monitor because of the mix-up... So might not be launch day when I get it but I'm going to relax until its secured.

Done chasing. If it is not here, will use my pulse Elites until then. I have grown bored of chasing.

Back
Top Bottom