The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Best Buy emailed me saying the controller is for pick up today. Just put an order in at Sony for the charger. I check my walmart account everyday about my ps5 hoping nothing has changed.

2pf6iDZ4K4.gif

outputcfe952c3b2542b3d.gif

Looks amazing!

Last edited:
The charge Walmart put on my CC has disappeared. Order still appears confirmed, but has me wondering. Perhaps they will charge again closer to release.

Estimated delivery date is Nov 19th.

Just left my Best Buy from picking up the media remote. Asked if I could buy a controller and they said no it'll release with the system. I said it's avail to buy now online for pick up today and he said it's online purchase now until release date. My walmart told me the same thing. Oh well, guess I'll just stick to amazon which is where I preordered everything except the headset which I'm still looking for.

Shout out to yall for posting that BB email. Im usually good about catching any relevant emails but somehow that one ended up in my trash. Im hype theyre opening early, i ordered at the one up by my job. I get off at 6:30am but have a meeting till 7:30 that morning, so i set a 7:30-8AM pickup time. Perfect to grab and hit the highway on the way home

Just ordered an extra controller and charging station from Sony, free express shipping for PS Plus members is dope. Just gotta get my hands on a Pulse headset and ill be set. I had the gold headset on PS4 and loved it the little bit i used it. Could hear every footstep in R6 Siege

To end my wordy *** post, i agree with my man (was is blackboyfly? I dont feel like looking) who said the controller may make me buy multi plat games solely on PS5. I really just might not get an xbox this gen till late

No email from my BB reserve...Called the store yesterday and they had no clue specific were happening...Said just come when when whatever time I feel like on release day...

Speaking of PS+, you just reminded me.

1604078536853.png

How am I just learning that you get discounts from non gaming stuff with PS+

It's expired before any one checks but never knew Sony offered discounts for other stuff.

A discount for the anime sub doesn't sound farfetched after seeing this,

Back
Top Bottom