Stop posting here

There is a new Playstation Thread
Stop posting here

Stop posting here

Stop posting here

:emoji_v:

Not taking any chances. I will NOT be playing my PlayStation until Sony releases a firmware update. Dark Souls just crashed on me about 10 min in to it. I’ve seen this is the beginning and eventually leads to hard drive corruption and bricking

7232E01D-EEA2-49CE-972C-9B826465C665.jpeg

Highly dispointed in Sony’s quality control. Two of my friends PS5s are bricked already. No I didn’t not use any lan, hardwire, or external usb and neither did they.

From what I’vd read on forums and google articles. The main problem causing PS5’s to brick is after downloading Spiderman remastered and also putting the PS5 in rest mode.

I connected my external 2TB SSD and have been installing my PS4 disc collection and also downloaded most of the PS+ collection and other digital games I bought on PS4. I left earlier today to do errands and left the PS5 on while downloading and installing games. I got back and it was in rest mode and booted up with no problems.

Story went like this.....

ive been working from home since March-

so I always get delivery around 1:00pm.
Not yesterday , as I was walking upstairs I hear a truck stop in front of my house and it was my ps5 ! Came in @ 9:01am a healthy 15 pounds .

FEDEX guy Deff knew what it was lol-

I played during lunch on my 4K movie projector 100in media Center.

Overall A+
Have 3 games for it already.

9409AC43-440F-4C6A-844E-F269B607D229.jpeg
1FDBDF11-F2DD-42DD-8C36-A42248A0FD55.jpeg
94B37ECA-CD81-40CB-8FC2-E10E05659DB7.jpeg
1BE6F544-A824-464E-9C6E-9D94C3EE0D13.jpeg
Levittown?

So I see that the PS4 version of Miles Morale comes with a free upgrade for the PS5 version... I wasn't even aware it was coming out for the PS4 but do you get a code for the PS5?

From what I’vd read on forums and google articles. The main problem causing PS5’s to brick is after downloading Spiderman remastered and also putting the PS5 in rest mode.

I connected my external 2TB SSD and have been installing my PS4 disc collection and also downloaded most of the PS+ collection and other digital games I bought on PS4. I left earlier today to do errands and left the PS5 on while downloading and installing games. I got back and it was in rest mode and booted up with no problems.
Hold up, I can play my PS4 disc games on the PS5?

So I see that the PS4 version of Miles Morale comes with a free upgrade for the PS5 version... I wasn't even aware it was coming out for the PS4 but do you get a code for the PS5?

Based on a few PS5 videos I found on YouTube, any game in your library that is eligible for a PS5 upgrade............it is basically a "button option" when you click on the game in your library. No code needed, it just checks that you have the game in your account library AND then you can select the free PS5 upgrade whenever that button queue appears.

This also applies to physical PS4 discs as well since you've "installed" the PS4 game file from the disc anyway, so you can now use your PS4 disc to get the PS5 version of the game too

Setup last night and I really like the design of the system. I'm liking the console standing up.

Played the opening on Spider-Man: MM and that was fun.

3D headset was comfortable for the most part. Just not used to have a snug fit on my headphones like that.

Based on a few PS5 videos I found on YouTube, any game in your library that is eligible for a PS5 upgrade............it is basically a "button option" when you click on the game in your library. No code needed, it just checks that you have the game in your account library AND then you can select the free PS5 upgrade whenever that button queue appears.

This also applies to physical PS4 discs as well since you've "installed" the PS4 game file from the disc anyway, so you can now use your PS4 disc to get the PS5 version of the game too

Do you still need the disc?

Might still get it along with Tony Hawk if I can find another $40-50 game I want to take advantage of the Target sale... though I personally think this game should just be DLC and shouldn't be charging $50.

Just got a free ps4.

Any games yall recommend that must be played??? All i have is gta V from when i had a ps4 3 years ago. Lol

Thanks.
If youre selling and in Los Angeles area dm me.

Got Persona 5 S today... but my Best Buy steelbook still hasn't shipped. Can't even really play it since my controller is missing the R1 button and I refuse to spend $60 on a PS4 controller. I also refuse to post in the new thread until Sony makes it easier for me to buy one.

Back
Top Bottom