The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think it started with advanced warfare. So lame that you pay money to roll dice. For the money you spend you're not even guaranteed the weapon or taunt or whatever you were hoping for, just increased opportunities. The greed is insane, when did we get to this level of dangling steaks.

Last edited:
if i go ahead and pre order the COD in the PS Store would i still have to do the installs and downloads upon release?

Wow, I didn't play last years. Overwatch has them but it's only for cosmetics. With IW you will have an advantage by instantly upgrading all weapons.

You wont. Skill is skill in shooters.
That's not necessarily true. Of course if you are an mlg player your gonna be able to beat anybody. But for those non pro guys they are going to be at a disadvantage with some of the gun perks. Take invigorate for example. It's a perk that lets you regain health for a kill. If I'm running and see a gunfight between 2 guy and my guy dies, naturally you think to clean up. But you don't know that that guy has full health since he just killed somebody . Or guns that reload the mag after a kill. You can literally wipe an entire team without having to reload. It'll definitely affect play

Last edited:
Those are level based right?

The micro-transactions are for the loot crates
yeah the micro-transactions are for loot crates and they dont really give people that much of an advantage over other players 
That's not necessarily true. Of course if you are an mlg player your gonna be able to beat anybody. But for those non pro guys they are going to be at a disadvantage with some of the gun perks. Take invigorate for example. It's a perk that lets you regain health for a kill. If I'm running and see a gunfight between 2 guy and my guy dies, naturally you think to clean up. But you don't know that that guy has full health since he just killed somebody . Or guns that reload the mag after a kill. You can literally wipe an entire team without having to reload. It'll definitely affect play
the only perk i see that in is the Merc Rig in MP its called infusion i think and its not after every kill. you regenerate health a bit faster after taking damage but not after a kill so you still need to let your health regen normally 

The in game currency will take hundreds of hours to upgrade your weapons. People can simply purchase them in-game. A legendary AR will have an advantage over the base model.

The in game currency will take hundreds of hours to upgrade your weapons. People can simply purchase them in-game. A legendary AR will have an advantage over the base model.
its not really much of an advantage it really comes down to the player. i can see if certain guns are really unbalanced but any player is capable of taking you down even if you are using a base weapon compared to the legendary version, which isn't the case with the game from what i have experienced.

Damn.. both my BBs were sold out of WOFF smh.

Just ordered online. Should have picked up Skyrim remaster too but I might wait and just grab COD right away.. hmmm.

Damn.. both my BBs were sold out of WOFF smh.

Just ordered online.
Should have picked up Skyrim remaster too but I might wait and just grab COD right away.. hmmm.
We will have to get some NT battles going. You can play against one another in the coliseum. 

Last edited:
How does it suck, though? It's not amazing but it is absolutely a serviceable arcade racer.

It's not Project Cars, but it also not as bad as Need for Speed.

Those are level based right?

The micro-transactions are for the loot crates

yeah the micro-transactions are for loot crates and they dont really give people that much of an advantage over other players 

the only perk i see that in is the Merc Rig in MP its called infusion i think and its not after every kill. you regenerate health a bit faster after taking damage but not after a kill so you still need to let your health regen normally 
These are gun perks that in talking about. You can craft variants of guns using salvage or get them through loot boxes.

Skip to 6 minutes

Last edited:
Sounds like what they were doing in AW namely the ASM1 speakeasy and other variant guns with buffed stats that you only got through loot. It didn't hinder my experience but it's a blower knowing you may never get to use those guns.

Back
Top Bottom