The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

these next few weeks gonna be mad busy for me so i probably won't be able to play much Dishonored 2 or FFXV till christmas break.. :smh: :frown:

Me too.

I will be in NY next week though :pimp:

All I want is ONE SLICE of pizza.

In Utah you can't get a slice of pizza.

Titanfall 2 and BF1 $35 at Target (Flash Sale) price drop will occur during check out
Titanfall 2
BF1
Black Friday
Cw2tb6XUAAA5FOe.jpg

Cw2uTUdUQAA4Wis.jpg

Cw2vljzUQAAdVRR.jpg

Cw2t8oJUQAAN94S.jpg

Play Overwatch[emoji]174[/emoji] FREE November 18–21 on PC, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji] 4, and Xbox One
EAHELXF0XGZO1478725084197.jpg

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Election killed the thread.
People in the UK were angry. I could imagine how it is over there.

Good thing PS4 Pro is out tomorrow. You can guys can lose yourself in video games
laugh.gif
I'm not American, but as an 'outsider' looking at this, it was all pretty shocking... incredible.  

Anywho, been focused on The Division 1.4 as of late, but I really need to get into Tomb Raider! 

Hybrid, any word on Last Guardian?

Anything positive/negative being said about it?

Last edited:
Final Fantasy XV Aiming for 1080p/60 FPS and 4K/30 FPS Modes on PS4 Pro

View media item 2226029
During the latest Active Time Report broadcast, Final Fantasy XV Director Hajime Tabata provided more information on the performance of the game on PS4 Pro.

We learn that the developer is aiming to have at least two modes: one will target 1080p and 60 frames per second. The second will target 4K (upscaled) resolution and 30 FPS.

The current build runs between 40 and 50 FPS in 1080p most of the time, but the team plans to update it with improved performance.

Final Fantasy XV will release on November 29th, just 19 short days away. And I can feel it in my bones already.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/11/10/final-fantasy-xv-ps4-pro-1080p-60fps-4k-30fps/

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

High framerate version or 4k 30fps or 4k Supersampled to 1080p for the best image.
Best news today. Locked 30fps with supersampling is probably what I'm going to use.

Looks like they will keep on patching it to take advantage of the pro too from the livestream.

Last edited:
Apparently Gamestop have a $200 trade in deal towards the pro for a OG PS4 but haven't been able to verify.

Final Fantasy XV Aiming for 1080p/60 FPS and 4K/30 FPS Modes on PS4 Pro

View media item 2226029http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/11/10/final-fantasy-xv-ps4-pro-1080p-60fps-4k-30fps/

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

High framerate version or 4k 30fps or 4k Supersampled to 1080p for the best image.
Best news today. Locked 30fps with supersampling is probably what I'm going to use.

Looks like they will keep on patching it to take advantage of the pro too from the livestream.

This is what I was wanting to hear. 1080/60 is good with me :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom