The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think Bloodborne bosses are harder. So far I've only had trouble with one boss in Dark Souls 3. I do think DS3 is easier for me because I had the experience from Bloodborne.
You're around the first 1/4 of the game, they get harder. The giant tree and the skull king are a joke, the game has numerous difficulty spikes, I thought I was rolling too until I hit the Irithyll valley and castle area.

Playing Bloodborne and vica versa would make either game easier, the two titles are extensions of one another with slight modifications.

Last edited:
Anybody platinium rise of the tomb raider. Heard that game has 125 trophies. After doom i might try to platinium this lol

I still do and it's probably still my favorite game I have for the PS4

looking for a squad? I'm always looking for people to play with

Looking for people to run with. Do you guys play terrorist hunt by any chance or just multiplayer? Either way, looking to run with a few people because none of my friends play this game.

PSN: KevinBruins

I tired the survival mode in u4 but they threw me in waves of 50+ . If anyone is down to play my psnid is mrswagtastic1

Not being able to stack hunts is a huge problem.

I've had glitches in missions where I couldn't find the dog tag or frog or whatever I'm looking for and I'll go to camp and the next day it's right where it's supposed to be. Same with helping people in random missions you come across.

The battle system still isn't my favorite, I absolutely loathe drawing magic. Main reason I can't love FF8 no matter how good it is.. (and it is very good).

Just the overall similarities in so many missions is draining as well.

Still one of the better PS4 games in recent memory, but I'm a huge FF fan so I tend to nitpick in my reviews lol

Yea I'm not that far in the game yet and fortunately haven't noticed any bugs so far. The battle mechanics are cool but really not the biggest fan of the dodging and all that going on. I liked ff13 better in that regard

Yea I'm not that far in the game yet and fortunately haven't noticed any bugs so far. The battle mechanics are cool but really not the biggest fan of the dodging and all that going on. I liked ff13 better in that regard

I'll have to agree with that as much as I don't want to. I prefer turn based battle mechanics to the FFXV battles.

FF12 was better as far as live action battles go.. that junction system was dope.

Looking forward to the HD remake :smokin

Yup, and it's a little confusing with ff15, too many things to memorize in the battle system

Yea I hope so. You have that warping nonsense, magic weapons and probably other things going on

The worst part for me is that they are using the same mechanics for the FF7 remake..

I've been waiting patiently for this to happen and now I need to set my expectations very low smh

The worst part for me is that they are using the same mechanics for the FF7 remake..

I've been waiting patiently for this to happen and now I need to set my expectations very low smh

Difference with FF7R is supposedly you can switch between characters

Last edited:
XV battle system is the best part of the game imo. Turn on wait mode and your basically playing XII.

I always have wait mode on and I strongly disagree with this statement. You don't even push any buttons to attack/block, etc in 12.

I haven't played in wait mode, didn't know they still made your press every action. Now I'm not even sure what your even waiting on.

I haven't played in wait mode, didn't know they still made your press every action. Now I'm not even sure what your even waiting on.

Wait mode is basically like using the magic "scan" in FFXV.. you can see what your enemies are weak to by holding the trigger during wait mode.

Back
Top Bottom