The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So I just found out this drops tomorrow. I know this game will probably be mediocre-to-terrible, but I am all in. I love the show and am intrigued by how they are releasing game content with the episodic release of season three on Amazon Prime.

So I just found out this drops tomorrow. I know this game will probably be mediocre-to-terrible, but I am all in. I love the show and am intrigued by how they are releasing game content with the episodic release of season three on Amazon Prime.

Got to play this at the LA auto show and it is TERRIBLE.

But but what about your backlog....oh nevermind 0]

That gave me genuine pause. I thought about not buying it, but part of my fascination was playing it with the episodic release of the show.

I'll redouble my efforts. :lol:

Got to play this at the LA auto show and it is TERRIBLE.

I was worried that may be the case. However, I think I'm more in on the experience than the game-play.

That gave me genuine pause. I thought about not buying it, but part of my fascination was playing it with the episodic release of the show.

I'll redouble my efforts. :lol:
I don’t think I’m sticking to 2 games for the year but I will say that for every game I buy, I’ll beat 2-3 games from the backlog :lol:

AC: Origins is the best AC game I’ve played. It’s up there with The Witcher III. I have AC: Odyssey ready to go as well.

AC games get boring after a while, they become hella repetitive. I've played the games since the very first one, all the way to black flag and I don't think I'll ever touch the franchise again.

AC games get boring after a while, they become hella repetitive. I've played the games since the very first one, all the way to black flag and I don't think I'll ever touch the franchise again.

Well AC: Origins and Odyssey are completely separate from what AC has ever done in terms of gameplay.

Origins was a breath of fresh air after 3 and 4 put me all the way off AC. Odyssey is too much of the same for me tho I’ll wait a couple yrs for the deep disco

my ps4 is giving me a red light. wtfff. i have another one that’s jailbroken but I just copped that smh.

All this Vita Blasphemy.

It's still the best handheld in terms of hardware IMO. I was actually disappointed that the Vita D-pad never made it to the DS4.

Still though, I wouldn't want Sony to touch the handheld space, not because of Nintendo but because of Mobile.
PS5 and PSVR should be the main platforms going forwards.

my ps4 is giving me a red light. wtfff. i have another one that’s jailbroken but I just copped that smh.

Make sure your PS4 has room for air to escape.

My PS4 caught the red light and it was just because I had it in a small space.

i1DQTTeH9CmtCz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom