The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Someone uncovered some stuff via PSN.
BA7EB866-DB97-4665-A4DB-67A63FC1E90A.png
C4D87503-B2DF-41F6-B242-A1112096FEB0.png
2E69AF79-2C90-4AE6-89FE-3AEC29AD861C.png
Greatest RE ever :pimp: don't @ or quote me. Non debatable.

They had to redesign Jill properly. They know they did her wrong in 5.

Hell they even had to make that DS game in order to give her a proper update in the 5 graphic style.

And I remember 24 years ago when it released in the states. Went to my brother's friend's house to play games. Tekken immediately grabbed me. I don't remember the first PS1 game I owned. I know Parasite Eve was the first one I purchased with my own money.

The first big title that I know I owned/stood out was Final Fantasy IX. I didn't get my own PS1 until 2000.

My friend got one Christmas 95 I remember. He didn’t even get a game from his parents, they just let him play the demo disc. Best believe we kept playing it 😂. I then discovered that you can flip those cards and get a second game which was a game changer.

I think ridge racer, twisted metal, and crash bandicoot were the games that got me into the system rather than getting a n64. I then got a PlayStation finally Christmas of 97. Mad a bet with my mom about my grades and how many games I’d get from her, her boyfriend at the time, and my uncle. I remember getting the system +15 games. Never take for granted a motivated young individual is what my mom learned 😂

First PS1 games I remember owning/playing was Castlevania: SotN and RE1: Director’s Cut. I loved SotN. I didn’t understand how to play RE1 :lol:

I got the PS1 a little late in its life cycle as a gift, but my first game was Crash Nitro Kart Racing

My first PS1 game was Battle Arena Thoshinden. Can't remember 100% but I feel like it came with the PS1 my brother and I got for Christmas. Then my uncle came through and got us Crash Bandicoot and Jet Moto :pimp:

Side note, my son just turned 3 this past Friday. He loves Dino's so I bought Lego Jurassic Park. I gave him a broken controller and showed him to push the buttons. He was having a blast making the guy jump. All he's talking about is playing dino video games with me. Can't wait until I beat his *** in sports games when he's growing up :lol: :pimp:

My first PS1 game was Battle Arena Thoshinden. Can't remember 100% but I feel like it came with the PS1 my brother and I got for Christmas. Then my uncle came through and got us Crash Bandicoot and Jet Moto :pimp:

Side note, my son just turned 3 this past Friday. He loves Dino's so I bought Lego Jurassic Park. I gave him a broken controller and showed him to push the buttons. He was having a blast making the guy jump. All he's talking about is playing dino video games with me. Can't wait until I beat his *** in sports games when he's growing up :lol: :pimp:
Don't do that to little man lol let him win.

yo jet moto was bad ***, spent plenty of hours on that, twisted metal, and vigilante 8.

Started GOW 4 over the holiday break and man its been amazing. Games are rarely made this deep with so many hours of offline gameplay.

Thinking about completing the game before exploring different areas. 50% of the time I get my *** beat by a higher level enemy lol.

Any other story driven games like this besides Spiderman & UC4?

Back
Top Bottom