The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If only this could be a proper next gen re master of GTA III, GTA San Andreas, and GTA Vice City.

I'd be:

5mPQjR9.gif

Started GOW 4 over the holiday break and man its been amazing. Games are rarely made this deep with so many hours of offline gameplay.

Thinking about completing the game before exploring different areas. 50% of the time I get my *** beat by a higher level enemy lol.

Any other story driven games like this besides Spiderman & UC4?
The last of us
Or do U already have it

Finished Fallen Order. I enjoyed it a lot. Trying to platinum it, finally got every chest and secret and am at 84%. That was tedious in its own right.

Taking a break and finally starting AC Odyssey

Not the best game to move on to if you're worried about tedium. :lol:
Great game, but the amount of content crammed into it is overwhelming off the start.

Started up Days Gone; pretty fun game. I'm enjoying the Oregon setting because it reminds of British Columbia. :lol:

I feel like Nintendo is in a league of its own because of what it is trying to do and accomplishes. That system is absolutely phenomenal.

it is just a completely different experience.

Not the best game to move on to if you're worried about tedium. :lol:
Great game, but the amount of content crammed into it is overwhelming off the start.

lol, it wasn’t the game itself that was tedious, more so the task of trying to platinum. Also, it took me awhile to learn how to navigate Zeffo. I got lost on that planet multiple times lol.

Finished Fallen Order. I enjoyed it a lot. Trying to platinum it, finally got every chest and secret and am at 84%. That was tedious in its own right.

Taking a break and finally starting AC Odyssey

I'd expect AC: Odyssey to be a much bigger and longer game than Fall Order.

Last game system I had was a 360. Been very tempted to buy a PS4 lately, but think I'm all in the the PS5. Just gonna wait.

Dont get me wrong, I love my switch, but what’s the next big game they even have releasing? Besides BOTW2 which doesn’t even have a release date.
metroid
they just released pokemon which did NUMBERS(i aint buy it though)
we know they working on another mario

I don’t think Metroid was ever a big seller but seeing as how everything seems to sell much better on Switch, I can see it selling 4-6 million.

will be a critic darling when it releases as well
i guarantee it
I don’t put much stock into critic’s opinion. Nintendo games always seems to get a “bump”.

Hopefully we get the Metroid Prime Trilogy first so I can start from the beginning.

After Nawghty's comment on Pokemon, I was curious. Apparently Sword and Shield has the best sales of the series thus far, around 6 mil worldwide. :wow:

Pokemon seems like it will never die.

Back
Top Bottom