The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

When they do that, are people really going out to buy consoles just for FF?

Not trying to be funny but is that game a system seller?

It's a huge franchise, I personally don't know anyone that would (and I know some huge FF fans) but I wouldn't rule it out for some people.

I think it's going to be the same deal as FF7 remake, PS will get a year exclusivity then it hits everywhere else.
Oh no I’m with you on that. I just feel like Sony is being really slick with their marketing. If the game was next gen only, I think it would’ve mentioned it somehow. It could also explain why it was shown running on a pc. Like maybe they’ve gotten it running on PS4, but it isn’t optimized to run on PS5 quite yet. I’ll grab it on PS5 either way though

This sounds like the theme of a monster with a one shot kill mechanic. I can already feel that I'm gonna be very mad next Thursday. :lol:

This sounds like the theme of a monster with a one shot kill mechanic. I can already feel that I'm gonna be very mad next Thursday. :lol:

I have no clue what game this is from, with that being said....

Has a Monster Hunters been announced or rumored for the PS5/ Xbox

I have no clue what game this is from, with that being said....

Has a Monster Hunters been announced or rumored for the PS5/ Xbox
It's from Monster Hunter World. It's in the title of the video. :lol:
it's the main theme of the monster they are adding next Thursday.

The next Monster Hunter game is coming out for the Switch in March. We are at least 2-3 years off from another multi platform entry to the series. Monster Hunter World will be a part of the PS+ collection on the PS5 though. That's gonna be cool, getting more hunters into the game. :pimp:

Game-of-Thrones-Im-Ready.gif

It's from Monster Hunter World. It's in the title of the video. :lol:
it's the main theme of the monster they are adding next Thursday.

The next Monster Hunter game is coming out for the Switch in March. We are at least 2-3 years off from another multi platform entry to the series. Monster Hunter World will be a part of the PS+ collection on the PS5 though. That's gonna be cool, getting more hunters into the game. :pimp:
WOW. I read the title and just had a dumb moment:lol:

I have world for xbox x gonna have to get it when i get my ps5

2sappy 2sappy you and your crew ever coming back to D2? I had assumed if you were youd be grinding before Beyond Light, but the clan has been pretty quiet.
We're planning to come back. We were just discussing that last night. :lol:
I need to redownload the game, but I need to make some space for it first. :lol:

Got a 2nd one through directly on the Sony emails. It says launch day delivery. Came out cheaper then amazon
I thought that Sony limited you to only 1? I would have scooped one for a friend but thought I read something that they’d cancel your order if you tried to get multiples. Unless your first one came from somewhere else :lol:

I thought that Sony limited you to only 1? I would have scooped one for a friend but thought I read something that they’d cancel your order if you tried to get multiples. Unless your first one came from somewhere else :lol:
First one was from amazon but they’re charging for shipping

Back
Top Bottom