The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Who else besides Target and wal mart doing online drops that we know of? Might try and get one for my brother but not really sweating it if I miss out :lol:

Anybody else do in-store pick up at Walmart?

Screenshot_20201109-212545.png

Checking on the status of my order with no update is making me nervous.

Take the game you don't want to Walmart and they'll give you store credit since you don't have a receipt.

Just call ahead to make sure the game you want is in stock

Did this with the PS4 launch
Will this work with a Switch? I have one I bought from Walmart back in June that I would love to return or get store credit.

Did you get a date? I got one that said "delayed" until 11/12 and didn't think much of it.
It said delayed by “a day or two”. I don’t believe or trust them. It still shows delivered by 11/12 but i saw alot of people on twitter got this email from walmart today. Customer service knows nothing at all and is reading a script.

Just got the delay email from Walmart too. What I don’t understand though is how they can have stock in store on release day but preorders might be delayed?

edit: just checked my FedEx app and it says my delivery is on time. Don’t know who to believe:lol:

Last edited:
Just got the delay email from Walmart too. What I don’t understand though is how they can have stock in store on release day but preorders might be delayed?

edit: just checked my FedEx app and it says my delivery is on time. Don’t know who to believe:lol:
I work in e-commerce. Even though our customers' order will probably make it to the them on time, we send an email to let them know their order is "delayed" if it's taking a little longer to process just to cover our asses if they do end up getting it late. Same probably applies here.

Just checked and yeah

ima just double check mine to make sure but I know I’m good tilll next year

probably means they ready to ship

GOW & the TLOU2 were the only 2 games i felt IMO that truly took advantage of the hardware that the PS4 was capable of. Two amazing experiences.

I even told a friend that i wish TLOU2 was a launch title for PS5, because I can only imagine what the sound and visuals would have been like on next-gen. Same goes for GOW tbh.

I loved those games.

PO

Last gen best games for me were Horizon Zero Dawn and God Of War. Both Guerilla games and Sony Santa Monica needed to bounce back after Killzone Shadow Fall launch PS4 game and God Of War Ascension the last GOW game on PS3.

GT Sport I can say did not live up to GT standards because of the direction they went with that game.

Back
Top Bottom