The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone else got a shipping confirmation from Amazon? Mine says it will arrive tomorrow still but no shipment movement yet.

Got shipping confirmation from BB for the digital arriving either tomorrow or Friday via UPS 2-day air.

Still waiting for my other BB order (disk console) to ship. Paid that one via PayPal.

I don't know how old your kids are, but Im a big proponent of young children not getting the latest & greatest for electronics. They really don't need it.

But, I chose the disc version for these reasons:

-I have backlog of games I still need to finish
-I don't want to be forced to pay PSN store prices. Its always full retail on new releases & they often don't have the standard version.
-When i finish my games, I share/swap with friends and or sell it. I don't have that option with digital.
-Downloading a game from disc will be MUCH faster than online.
-Stores will have better deals for physical copies. (EX: Target has B2G1 right now, i never see that type of offer on PSN)
-I still have the option for digital games as well.

PO
15, 14 and 12
Last console was the PS4 pro in 2016
No high priced phones
No beats, no airpods, not addicted to social media

Great kids that strive to do their best
They definitely deserve to receive a great Christmas gift, but I get tired of fussing about them being on the game all the time :lol: :lol::lol:

I say go for it mr s j king mr s j king

Nothing wrong with hooking them up every once in a while

There's also nothing wrong with not getting it tho too

I say make an exception this time since we probably gonna be couped for a while still cause of this covid mess

Ordered 2k last night from BB and this morning received the ready for pickup message.

Spider-Man and Demon Souls still haven't changed to preparing for pickup for some reason :ohwell:

I don't know how old your kids are, but Im a big proponent of young children not getting the latest & greatest for electronics. They really don't need it.

But, I chose the disc version for these reasons:

-I have backlog of games I still need to finish
-I don't want to be forced to pay PSN store prices. Its always full retail on new releases & they often don't have the standard version.
-When i finish my games, I share/swap with friends and or sell it. I don't have that option with digital.
-Downloading a game from disc will be MUCH faster than online.
-Stores will have better deals for physical copies. (EX: Target has B2G1 right now, i never see that type of offer on PSN)
-I still have the option for digital games as well.

PO

I also been seeing messages to parents to stop saying expensive gifts, and electronics are from Santa. Kids that aren't fortunate are left wondering why Santa got other kids luxury items and not them.

unblocking everybody!!

EmkD8uPW8AAiq6e.jpg

Anyone receive a pickup update from Walmart?
I called my local Walmart yesterday. Guy told me that they released the Xboxes yesterday at noon and he expects them to do the same with the PS5 tomorrow. Of course, this will vary from store to store but this tells me that Walmart is processing pickups the day of release.

I called my local Walmart yesterday. Guy told me that they released the Xboxes yesterday at noon and he expects them to do the same with the PS5 tomorrow. Of course, this will vary from store to store but this tells me that Walmart is processing pickups the day of release.

allllready.

Those are the only two games I want as well. I have a decent backlog as well.
Have you seen those games on sale anywhere for BF?

PO

Nah, I haven't but its less than 30 days away. So you can return the discounted copy for the full price one if you hold on to your receipts and it's worth your time.

Just spied some previously released titles I'd like to stack up for later... Like Squadrons, Jedi, etc.

Need Sony to ship that damned VR camera adapter btw.

Back
Top Bottom