The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hey guys quick question, for those of you who had a successful (or somewhat successful based on shipping updates ive been seeing) did you get through on those preorders via the website or the app? Gona have my acct and cc info preloaded while i turn into straight fiend mode tn and/or tomorrow morning refreshing these sites :lol:

Hey guys quick question, for those of you who had a successful (or somewhat successful based on shipping updates ive been seeing) did you get through on those preorders via the website or the app? Gona have my acct and cc info preloaded while i turn into straight fiend mode tn and/or tomorrow morning refreshing these sites :lol:

For me, everything was though Safari browser on iPhone.

But you have to remember, the pre-order period was a surprise drop. I think for this, everything is being announced, so I'm not sure any tactic will be more successful over the other given the amount of people who will bombard the site.

Good luck sir.

PO

just got the, “Signtaure required” email from Amazon 8)
System & games shipped today.
Hope everyone gets theirs tmrw with updated shipping...

Shipping coming through UPS btw.

just got the, “Signtaure required” email from Amazon 8)
System & games shipped today.
Hope everyone gets theirs tmrw with updated shipping...

Shipping coming through UPS btw.
Hmm. Haven't got this email. Are all PS5s thru Amazon sig required?

Yeah, no way I could've dealt with waiting for shipping. Walked into Best Buy after getting off of work yesterday and was in and out in less than 5 minutes to pick up my Series X. Picking up my PS5 from there as well. Stress Free experience :lol:

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Naughty Dog is waiting for the Video Game Awards Show to show off TLOU Part II multi player mode, maybe some new story DLC and a update for 4K 60 FPS for PS5

Man just not the same with Hybrid not on NT anymore. I know he's lurking and still watching this thread and other NT threads even though he had Meth shutdown his NT account.

Hmm. Haven't got this email. Are all PS5s thru Amazon sig required?
Yeah, I have Prime. Not sure if that make a diff since Amazon is fulfilling the order.
DC01B04E-F53C-48FF-ABFD-15CD1EF7D7E6.png
54D09C4C-9620-4AC2-85CE-F4B91BD99025.jpeg
I usually sign for the package to be dropped off but I don’t think ima chance having thepackage already signed for and never showing up lol

Just came back from my boys crib and he grabbed the SX and was showin off Gears 5. It looked great as enhanced last gen title can’t front.

Chatted with Walmart's Customer Service and I was told I'm on a 1-2 day delay.

She told me there was a large amount of orders that need to be shipped.

I told her they should have notified people that dealt with the pre-order chaos before I had to reach out myself to see what the issue was.

She gave me a $25.00 discount... I'd rather have my PS5 on the release date.
Screenshot_20201111-183004~2.png

LG CX 65. Copped it last Sat:

f0af0e9f-a1a4-4f72-9655-4ed59312e940-jpeg.2688431

Got the hemnes white TV stand last month when I moved to a new place to match the PS5.

That NB2K10 limited edition mamba locker though :pimp: 3 generations strong to store games.

Physical discs > over digital download life :pimp:

hold onto that receipt. I hear the CX is going to be heavily discounted for Black Friday.

Back
Top Bottom