The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So check popfindr for inventory or will they have more instock tomorrow? I only see 2 at my location as of right now...haha.

Checked popfindr and theres about 40 of them in stock in 10 stores within 20 miles of me. The actual target website says out of stock in those stores though.

Target has been incredibly terrible. Ordered my ps5 since sept 16th, order was processed but estimated shipped date says 13th to the 18th with no updates after that.To not be prepared enough to ship a product on the date of release is so trash

For those planning on hitting up target tomorrow don’t entirely rely on third party inventory checks they’re not valid. Best way to be certain is call up the stores now and talk to someone in electronics. I hit up every store I saw. Most said they didn’t have any left, a few said they were releasing unclaimed consoles Saturday, a couple said they’re doing fcfs tomorrow & one dude even told me they were selling them under the counter :lol: :stoneface: :smh: :smh:

Amazon just send me an email to upgrade my payment !! I’m lowkey getting worried . I have more then enough money on my account ! Plus I talked to my bank & they haven’t seen any transaction from
Amazon yet

Amazon just send me an email to upgrade my payment !! I’m lowkey getting worried . I have more then enough money on my account ! Plus I talked to my bank & they haven’t seen any transaction from
Amazon yet
Bezos trying to build the first man made continent out in the Pacific Ocean . He needs more money.

For those planning on hitting up target tomorrow don’t entirely rely on third party inventory checks they’re not valid. Best way to be certain is call up the stores now and talk to someone in electronics. I hit up every store I saw. Most said they didn’t have any left, a few said they were releasing unclaimed consoles Saturday, a couple said they’re doing fcfs tomorrow & one dude even told me they were selling them under the counter :lol: :stoneface: :smh: :smh:
Honestly I think calling hurts you, people have said that calling don't help because the employees was told not to give out information. Target's own twitter is telling people to check instore the following day & purchase if there's inventory available. They said the same exact thing with the xbox & that's what I did. Didnt call, just went to the store & purchased the series x. I guess it also depends on the store you're dealing with, if they want the systems for themselves they're not going to give it to you.

Honestly I think calling hurts you, people have said that calling don't help because the employees was told not to give out information. Target's own twitter is telling people to check instore the following day & purchase if there's inventory available. They said the same exact thing with the xbox & that's what I did. Didnt call, just went to the store & purchased the series x. I guess it also depends on the store you're dealing with, if they want the systems for themselves they're not going to give it to you.

I agree. I called a few stores and didn’t get any info from them besides “sold out.” One store told me it was “online only” but you cant ATC. Person told me “well, i guess we’re sold out then!” There’s stock, just depends on the store and what they wanna do

Told myself I'm not touching any of this until I finish my work

IMG_4743.JPG

MUST.STAY.STRONG!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom