The Pack is garbage.....But

The last Dude....Lil B....Got them tats like the dude 'Tyga'......Thats not a good look b/c these n's might not me making that rap money to much longer.....Maybe they will, but if they don't he's gonna feel like an idiot...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

I'd like to take this time to say...

1815921758_0e439a4746_m.jpg
Win A Free Deck :lol:
laugh.gif

They opened up for Gym Class Heroes at my school. They really cant perform that well and even covered the Souljaboy. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMSSB

wow dude with dreads was reading a book or something cuz noooooooooooooope

that beat made me wait for vanilla ice to come out and be like stop collaborate and listen...lol

it never fails to amaze me how much they've regressed in the past 4 years :smh:
smh.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

But yo... how you have the advantage of not rhyming once your whole verse, and you still ain't sayin' nothing? :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Wow. I wanted to see for myself and you dudes weren't lying. That dude didn't rhyme not even once except for when he rhymed one and one together. @#%$? What kinda rapper doesn't rhyme? What kinda artist in general doesn't rhyme? He can't be serious. But something about The Pack's simple casio beats knock for some reason to me.

Homeboy in the dreads was straight up tellin' a bed time story.... :rofl:
roll.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
~Jersey, I Rep it on the Luv Luv...~​
Another murdera, just another pranksta​
Rude boy dead cause he thought he was a gangsta​
Tried 2 live the life of a hood from the streets
Test the wrong dread, now I'm in eternal sleep​

There music is like on a whole nother planet. I think it's okay, but I couldnt listen to them all day.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

:x
sick.gif
what the hell did I just waste my time on.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Murder gloves hide the fingerprint, but never the sin

I seen this video the other morning, and i was like 'OK this simple rapping n gone rhyme this with this, but nope, this n didn't rhyme once.

And buddy to rap last, look like gucci mane lil brother.
These young cats think i fell out the loop
Cause the last time they seen me hoppin' out the coupe
I hopped out in a suit.

Wow. This song is trash. And who does that dude with the dreads think he is?

ever since a young buck i've been on the come up known to dish the raw ditch the law if they come up cheddar 'till sun up, if theres a problem and the law get involved then we never give they son up

Dreads guy:
Quote:
i sagg but not show my a-- but kiss it girl and lick it off..
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Back
Top Bottom