:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
teamdecepticon
T R A

that was the wildest @#%$ ive heard in a while, the song Im Shinin was kinda hot, i unno about this one.. you seen that stupid @#%$ dance they was doing? :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

FOR SALE !
Foamposite Ones sz.11
Fantastic 4 Af1s sz.10.5
GET @ ME !!!

I'm not from the Bay, but these dudes look like they get they @#%$ beat often.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

LMFAO...this is like some radio disney, crunk for kids @#%$. If you're out of highschool and still listen to this, it's time to re-evaluate...@#%$ that, if you're out of middleschool even.
"My release date was the same as that of Mike Tyson. I had been continuously in prison for the last six and a half years for transporting beneficial herbs from one place to another, while he had done three years for rape."

In My Car is one of the worst songs they made. Check Im Shinin, Club Stuntin, Lick It Off, and Randy Moss.
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .​
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

lmfao these dudes fell off they stuff dont get no play on the east, except for that vans song... yo cali heads is tyga serious
im not a newb just don't post alot

I'm so different, you're so not
I rock Empire, yeah, I'm the king
Three cute chicks, gotta choose which one
I got three phones, gotta choose which one
On the dance floor, I'm the man
Two step cool, like Winterfresh
I sag, not to show my @#%$
But kiss it girl, yeah, lick it off
Got a whip for every season
Drop the top, ?
But I'm too cool 'cause my neck like freezer
Icy, we can skate

ABCDEFGHIJKL rhyme scheme. :lol:
laugh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
I'm not from the Bay, but these dudes look like they get they beat often.
But As The Scenery Grows I See In Different Lights
The Shades And Shadows Undulate In My Perception
My Feelings Swell And Stretch I See From Greater Heights
I Realize What I Am Now Too Smart To Mention To You​

I heard this song at a party and it kinda grew on me :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
[Kanye]WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE AN NTer A CHANCE MAN I GOT THE MOST POSTS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FAM[/Kanye]

-RawSheed

mmmmmmmmm......nnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Im cool on this, the Hook is annoying as @#%$.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

Quote:
I sag, not to show my @#%$
But kiss it girl, yeah, lick it off
smh.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

smh.gif

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

yeah this song doesnt work for me much. personal favorites of mine are oh go and club stuntin though.

"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

(I know I'm late)

The Pack go in my opinion.

I don't look for them to be lyrical assassins or anything. Stunna has a little bit of flows.

Back
Top Bottom