The pair that started my obssesion !

nike-air-unlimited-3.jpg

The first shoes I bought with my own money in 8th grade. Created a monster........

3340151853_ab6da96088.jpg

NikeAirPennyIIAtlantic.jpg

nike-air-jordan-xi-9-5-black-red-og-11-bred-spacejam-iv-289ce.jpg

etc.

and couldn't get any of them because my mom couldn't afford them. i definitely got picked up and felt left out...which eventually led to me being one of the flyest @@%@!$ around, lol.
any sneaker i want, i get it and i have went back and bought pairs of stuff i wanted back in the day out of nostalgia.

3340151853_ab6da96088.jpg

NikeAirPennyIIAtlantic.jpg

nike-air-jordan-xi-9-5-black-red-og-11-bred-spacejam-iv-289ce.jpg

etc.

and couldn't get any of them because my mom couldn't afford them. i definitely got picked up and felt left out...which eventually led to me being one of the flyest @@%@!$ around, lol.
any sneaker i want, i get it and i have went back and bought pairs of stuff i wanted back in the day out of nostalgia.

Black and red air jordan 11 (OG). My parents took me all over Newark looking for them. I ended up finding them in "Herman Sports" by like teaneck. Good times man...

Black and red air jordan 11 (OG). My parents took me all over Newark looking for them. I ended up finding them in "Herman Sports" by like teaneck. Good times man...

I remember it like it was yesterday...

I went to stay with my mom and her husband during the summer. Dude had a timeshare in Orlando so I was already hype to be going to Disney World for the first time. We get to the resort and there's ball courts everywhere, big swimming pools, pretty girls, it was like heaven to me. I could just run around all day and do me. THEN dude came up to me after I did my first little tour of the resort and handed me these

(not my pic)

Believe me when I tell you I wore these shoes until they couldn't be worn any more. I did everything in them. Hell I even thought I could swim in them til I was told otherwise.
laugh.gif

The following Christmas I went to visit my mom again and got these...

(not my pics)

It was a wrap after that.

I remember it like it was yesterday...

I went to stay with my mom and her husband during the summer. Dude had a timeshare in Orlando so I was already hype to be going to Disney World for the first time. We get to the resort and there's ball courts everywhere, big swimming pools, pretty girls, it was like heaven to me. I could just run around all day and do me. THEN dude came up to me after I did my first little tour of the resort and handed me these

(not my pic)

Believe me when I tell you I wore these shoes until they couldn't be worn any more. I did everything in them. Hell I even thought I could swim in them til I was told otherwise.
laugh.gif

The following Christmas I went to visit my mom again and got these...

(not my pics)

It was a wrap after that.

Military 4's..Although the Sky Jordan 1 was my first Jordan, it wasn't until the 4's that I started to really "need" a cool pair of shoes..

Military 4's..Although the Sky Jordan 1 was my first Jordan, it wasn't until the 4's that I started to really "need" a cool pair of shoes..

180 highs.

Unfortunately folks said "NO", and i had to settle for the 180 mids in White/Varsity Crimson.

180 highs.

Unfortunately folks said "NO", and i had to settle for the 180 mids in White/Varsity Crimson.

In 6th grade my dad took me to a local sporting goods store (Lou's Spirting Goods) in Fremont NE. I saw the blk/red 12's along with the white/blk 12's. Dad got me both pairs and I have been hooked ever since.

Back
Top Bottom