The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

hoops
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.. our recess in hs was only a parking lot.

^ did i hurt your feelings? you know you're trying way too hard to be a admin. going into each thread trying to tell people what they're doing wrong?

^guess you would rather have NT in the state it is currently in instead of what it was before. i was on NT before NT was NT if you didn't know

Originally Posted by go rilla

^guess you would rather have NT in the state it is currently in instead of what it was before. i was on NT before NT was NT if you didn't know

okay, you got my respect now...
laugh.gif
, you really think i care when you joined NT? You go into threads just to call someone out, that's pretty pathetic, half your posts are from that alone... you really need to find another hobby

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

laugh.gif
why is you screen name "feelmode"? ...lettuce discuss

Feelmode is the name of a graffiti dvd series I produced, search for it on youtube if u want.

Anyways thanks for all the votes guys, we are going to finish off strong and try and win this thing, the more support from NT the closer to our goal we become.

Happy Holidays!

yo when is this over, i set up that app to vote everyday for the next 100 days lol

^ if we win, I know it will be at least in part to NT's help. Ill come up with some way of saying thanks, definitely. I already said i'd host a summit here in LA where id have give aways but ill try and think of something for the board. we are having a 50% off sale right now for black friday and cyber monday. Not free but dirt cheap with the promo code. Code = BlackCyber if interested.

Mecks the contest runs until December 9th, thanks bro.

Thanks for the votes guys, so damn appreciated!

come on ladies and gentleman, we are down to 11 days left in the contest and the time to take this to the top is now.

Thanks for posting on facebook, anyone else that could do the same, that would be awesome!

Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom