The REAL Neon's '95s Are Releasing In Dec.

"Hush hush" nothing....supposed release date it two days away. I doubt delivery trucks will be dropping off on Saturday morning.

If these are set to release they would/should be at spots already. Somebody would know/have seen something already.

Don't get hopes up fellas.

Glad I got my pair from earlier this year.

I emailed nike and they said there's is no neon 95 scheduled to release in December.
I guess it's a no go
grin.gif

and someones a @%+# over at ISS.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

REALLY? cuz on sneakerfiles it says they are dropping and are already availible at udtfd. DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF THESE ARE COMING OUT?

YEAH I FIGURE WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERES FIRE probably droppin. look how they did the infrareds.

Originally Posted by thekronic1

REALLY? cuz on sneakerfiles it says they are dropping and are already availible at udtfd. DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF THESE ARE COMING OUT?
you didnt read the article very closely
it said undftd JAPAN

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

European release only.

The last release in Europe was just before the last U.S. release. If Europe gets them again, then why not the U.S.?

I guess it was an over seas drop ... hopefully we can get some more play on these again .

swingshot wrote:
The last release in Europe was just before the last U.S. release. If Europe gets them again, then why not the U.S.?

Because the Neons earlier this year weren't a "European release." They were only at JD Sports (in the UK)...hence the extremely limited USrelease of the leftovers.

I know some people want to believe this still is happening and I hate to ask obvious questions, but does it seem odd that no one has seen hide nor hair ofthese yet? No one has said they arrived at their stores. No one has said they've seen them in person. No one has even said their connections saythey're coming. All this hype stems from one online article. Has there been even one other source that corroborates the claim?

Reasons to believe: One online article.
Reasons not to believe: Not a single bit of evidence or support that typically precedes a release.

Sure, it may happen. But the evidence - or lack thereof - stacks up kind of unevenly. Ockham's razor, my friends.

checkout Alife, they got those blue Euro exclusive Structures earlier this year, so they might get these aswell

these are the new ones scheduled to drop in December

dont look that different to me.

plus the product code is the same as the 2005 HOA pair.

can anyone clear this up?

3122108997_9288efae5b_o.jpg

these are the new ones scheduled to drop in December

dont look that different to me.

plus the product code is the same as the 2005 HOA pair.

can anyone clear this up?

3122108997_9288efae5b_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom