The REAL Neon's '95s Are Releasing In Dec.

pimp.gif
I might actually get a pair this time around

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

If these release then I'm selling my 08's.

then why buy them in the first place.... smh
then when they retro in 2010 he's going to sell it again, then when they retro in 2012 he's going to sell the 2010 retros
laugh.gif

They need to keep re-releasing classics once a year. I already have my pairs and I don't care if they keep releasing. It's a good thing. SMH at all ofthese people getting butt hurt because they're afraid of everyone owning a pair. They aren't classics because they're limited. Neon 95s foreverybody!

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

They need to keep re-releasing classics once a year. I already have my pairs and I don't care if they keep releasing. It's a good thing. SMH at all of these people getting butt hurt because they're afraid of everyone owning a pair. They aren't classics because they're limited. Neon 95s for everybody!

Ahmen, and I agree rock em don't stock them!

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

They need to keep re-releasing classics once a year. I already have my pairs and I don't care if they keep releasing. It's a good thing. SMH at all of these people getting butt hurt because they're afraid of everyone owning a pair. They aren't classics because they're limited. Neon 95s for everybody!
I don't mind so much if they release them again, I just might be a bit peeved if they are more true to the originals then the 08s. either way,I still doubt this is happening

I doubt this will happen but they should def. release these every year, my pair always gets wrecked after a few months.

A few additional colors would be nice though.

Like I said before in the original Neon thread in June? I was told by an employee/manager at Journeys that they were on their inventory for late 2008/early2009....

i honestly feel that these cannot be over-retro'd
laugh.gif
such a classic shoe with a solid design and colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

I doubt it. those pics looks like the 08's. I have a pair and the material used looks the same

and i dont see how these look too much like the 08 releases... the gradient is so much lighter on the pics from the first page...

i bet this was just a way to toy with everyone...i doubt they would have sent two different gradients of the neons in less than a year

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i bet this was just a way to toy with everyone...i doubt they would have sent two different gradients of the neons in less than a year

I wouldn't put anything past Nike Sportsculture these days.

Back
Top Bottom