The REAL Neon's '95s Are Releasing In Dec.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Im a believer, i was told by a footaction employee when the chili's dropped that they were gonna get neons again.

interesting.....

I'm gettin hyped up now lol. I didn't have the funds to get a pair last time.

i'm still rockin' the 99 release, and they're far from beat. once they reach that status i'm thinking about throwin' 'em in the washerin a pillowcase. only thing a lil' beat on 'em in the mesh, so the washer should do 'em some good...

i got a pair of the HOA's in the box for later too...

so i'll pass on these, but i might cop those black & whites...

I could've sworn a rumor about Neon's releasing in the Xmas run up was circulating much earlier in the year.

I may be wrong however.........

works for me

always my favorite '95

still rock my HOA's faithfully
smokin.gif

hmmm. it will be interesting to see if this actually happens
what next, AM90 infrareds again but in the non-pink colorway?

I wouldn't mind pickin up another pair..i love the neon 95's..one of my favorite shoe of all time..

if tehy are released, can anyone tell me what the retail will be, because i must say they are dope.

Why can't we get concrete confirmation on these from Nike.
They're always hush hush.
eyes.gif

The 20th isn't too far away.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I dont think they would do that .
i dont think they would either.
why would nike release 2 of the same retroes in a year?....unless theyre tryna make these a GR/FA exclusive.

air max 95 neon = the new white on white air force 1s
Who cares if they're widely available.
I don't know about you but I won't be wearing these for "exclusiveness".
I'll be wearing them because I love the shoe.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

here's comparison pics

neon 08's
2ymvwk3.jpg

The new neon classics
mtrodl.jpg

Looks almost the same but the new one seems lighter in color.

They are only lighter because of the lighting. Notice the midsole in the 08s are much darker, when in fact, they were the same as any other 95's. Also, theblack meshing in the 08 pic looks practically photoshopped. It's just the lighting. The new ones (if there are new ones) will more than likely be exactlythe same as the 08 release.

To me, the 08s in this pic looked photoshopped to be darker.

And, look at the bubble on the 08 and compare it to the new one below. The 08 bubble is bigger. Wassup with that? Plus the logo is now back to black and greyfrom grey to black? Something is wrong with these photos. Until I see more concrete evidence, I say someone from Sole Collector is BSing and got everyonegased.

Back
Top Bottom