The Real World: DC

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

They wont be going out in Georgetown, Im sure with the trash that will be on the show...they will hangout where the trash of this city goes to hangout. Adams Mo, U Street, H Street, 14th Street. Bars in G-Town wont let them film inside of there or bring that kind of nonsense into the bar.

And the new housewives? Who knows, anyone who gets on any of these shows will bring all kinds of unneeded attention to there families and most likely spouses business. With that said, I would expect some new money trash from Potomac MD, Great Falls VA or Bethesda MD to be on it.

i happen 2 like U st...
eyes.gif

Vari.. you are crazy to Rhino Bar and Modern... He lives around the corner from me. That dude LIKES pub.. and Brit dont turn away business believe me. Not surewho they put on the shows these days, cause I aint watched MTV since they debuted the Reflex by Duran Duran...lol..

They wont be going out in Georgetown, Im sure with the trash that will be on the show...they will hangout where the trash of this city goes to hangout. Adams Mo, U Street, H Street, 14th Street. Bars in G-Town wont let them film inside of there or bring that kind of nonsense into the bar.

And the new housewives? Who knows, anyone who gets on any of these shows will bring all kinds of unneeded attention to there families and most likely spouses business. With that said, I would expect some new money trash from Potomac MD, Great Falls VA or Bethesda MD to be on it.

eek.gif
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
SO hanging out in one of those places deems someone astrash of the city, or are you saying that the people who are trash like to go there... along with people who aren't trash?
nerd.gif

Ok, Mr. "Cooler-than-the-average-NT'er"..

Where do cool guys like you to go hang out, since all of your aforementioned spots are "TRASH"(and by extension the folks that frequent these areasmust by "trashy")?

I'm just curious, so I can avoid having to run into YOU, LOL!

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Where do cool guys like you to go hang out, since all of your aforementioned spots are "TRASH"(and by extension the folks that frequent these areas must by "trashy")?

Dont worry where I go, you wouldnt be able to get in anyways....

And Rhino may, but Rhino isnt the end all to be all in Georgetown, its a sub-par Georgetown Bar.

And Modern is awful and a disgrace to Georgetown and I dont know anybody who goes there aside from dudes with gell in there head and aggressively strippedpolo's

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Where do cool guys like you to go hang out, since all of your aforementioned spots are "TRASH"(and by extension the folks that frequent these areas must by "trashy")?

Dont worry where I go, you wouldnt be able to get in anyways....

And Rhino may, but Rhino isnt the end all to be all in Georgetown, its a sub-par Georgetown Bar.

And Modern is awful and a disgrace to Georgetown and I dont know anybody who goes there aside from dudes with gell in there head and aggressively stripped polo's

I swear....
smh.gif

Please do tell the name of this exclusive spot....

Is white pointy hats apart of the dress code?
No, actually not acting and looking like a douche bag and having a job that actually means something or being one of the power players in DC. Someof the more powerfull African Americans in the under 30 DC scene are staples there.

Damn Vari...

Modern is awful... but its geared towards makin money and when you say dudes with Gelled hair... Im not sure if you mean white dudes or Arabs... but I seeeveryone comin thru Modern and theres different crowds on different nights...

Rhino is what it is.. a College Bar... in Georgetown.. what would be the end all be all Bar? Its basically all the same. Tony and Joes.. Sequoia... and therest are just Restaurants and Bars my man... what makes ANY of the DC spots SOOO much better the next?

I've been goin to spots in this area for a hot while now and any places that have a bunch of the same types of people is never a good look and if I everstepped into a place where you could TELL folks there thought they were big wigs and Power Players.. means its a club with a bunch of heads stuck up buttholes...

Aint nothin worse than a buch of high Sa diddy wanna be's all chillen thinkin they are more than they are. I'd rather be around a mix of folks not onlydoing things but not having to talk about it either.

But thats just me. Im far from a Power Player.. and will never pretend to be... but I aint complainin cause what other people eat don't make me poopeither.

By gell...I pretty much mean any kind of meat head, not limited to any demographic or race or anything...trash is trash.

The bar I was talking about is Smith Point.

Anyways, the Real World House is up on 20th and S in DuPont circle, so I would assume they would be going out in Adams Morgan, Midtown, U Street a lot. I havezero interest in the show, but its still pretty cool its going to be here.

they would put it in like the gayest neighborhood in DC...and they def will be hitting up FUR, and probably bars like McFaddens on tuesday nights

I bet they will be at LOVE an IBIZA every weekend..But its a good look for DC to finally see this happen..Next BET will bring College Hill to Howard..

i wouldnt mind being one of the ignant youts that happens to be at every spot they hit...who tryna get some tv time?!

Originally Posted by Savonne

I bet they will be at LOVE an IBIZA every weekend..But its a good look for DC to finally see this happen..Next BET will bring College Hill to Howard..

Yea right at both of those statements

it took them home many years to come to DC? DC, the nation's capitol. They been to NY like 13 times Philly, Seattle, San Antonio (I think) and they'rejust getting to DC?
Screw them

Originally Posted by Savonne

You must be out of your mind if you think Howard would allow that

You might as well say what you really wanna say

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You might as well say what you really wanna say
What? Oh you're insinuating that I am a racist...hmmm what do I really want to say....ok, ill go ahead and be blunt...

I hate stupid hipster trendy trash that frequents areas like U Street, Adams Morgan and H Street. People act stuck up more so then people in Georgetown, yetthey live at home with there parents and wait to see what the latest indie band or newest trend is going to be or how tight of pants they should get beforethey go to Cafe St. EX or Black Cat.

Want examples? Go to:

brightestyoungthings.com

there ya go.

Back
Top Bottom