The RETRO Gaming Thread!

image.jpeg
Im byke

How much was the game you could get it resurfaced...and that ps2 controller looks good condition id pick it up sells for around 20-25

How much was the game you could get it resurfaced...and that ps2 controller looks good condition id pick it up sells for around 20-25
$1..I should just start collecting the dualshock a 2 and get rid of them

Last edited:
joe billionaire joe billionaire , when this storm finally clears up...........you should think about doing a "HDMI mod" to one of those N64s. It'd be pretty interesting to see if you can make one of your N64s fully HDMI-compatible without the need of those upscale adapters and ****.

joe billionaire joe billionaire , when this storm finally clears up...........you should think about doing a "HDMI mod" to one of those N64s. It'd be pretty interesting to see if you can make one of your N64s fully HDMI-compatible without the need of those upscale adapters and ****.

The mod doesn't seem too hard, my problem would be giving the original shell the hdmi shape without letting my ocd kick in and mess it up lol

ended up skipping the snes classic and bought a Pandora's box 4s plus console

really interested in testing it out

So despite the bad reviews I placed a retro game order at gamestop.there's a flash sale + pro price + cag16 code gives 10% off...I got 007, perfect dark, star fox 64, a official 64 controller, dreamcast vmu for 38 shipped I'll post conditions and my opinions about their service when my items arrive

So despite the bad reviews I placed a retro game order at gamestop.there's a flash sale + pro price + cag16 code gives 10% off...I got 007, perfect dark, star fox 64, a official 64 controller, dreamcast vmu for 38 shipped I'll post conditions and my opinions about their service when my items arrive

That is probably the only thing I can rarely find in any of the retro gaming stores here in Houston, especially at the discounted price that you got it for.

Especially the original gray colored OG 64 controller, that is the hardest of them all. The only OG 64 controller that I have been able to find is the "Clear-Thru Green" OG N64 controller at around $40 at a "Game Over Video Games" store down here in Webster, TX right by Baybrook Mall.

So many retro video game stores in the Houston area, not one OG N64 controller at a fair price......not one.

You better pray Gamestop took care of that **** b/c that is a steal at the price you got it right there considering how much an OG N64 controller is sold on eBay (and at retro gaming stores).

Thank god my OG N64 controller (my true original N64 controller that came with my console to be precise) has manged to stay in good condition and survived all these years.

Anyone have one of these HORI N64 gamepads? I heard they're the best N64 controller and highly sought after with retro collectors.

f2638265d1d4b19174cc5c574c930dad.jpg

hori-n64.jpg

hori is known for making high quality arcade sticks

considering the analog is in a better position I'd buy it just for that

That is probably the only thing I can rarely find in any of the retro gaming stores here in Houston, especially at the discounted price that you got it for.

Especially the original gray colored OG 64 controller, that is the hardest of them all. The only OG 64 controller that I have been able to find is the "Clear-Thru Green" OG N64 controller at around $40 at a "Game Over Video Games" store down here in Webster, TX right by Baybrook Mall.

So many retro video game stores in the Houston area, not one OG N64 controller at a fair price......not one.

You better pray Gamestop took care of that **** b/c that is a steal at the price you got it right there considering how much an OG N64 controller is sold on eBay (and at retro gaming stores).

Thank god my OG N64 controller (my true original N64 controller that came with my console to be precise) has manged to stay in good condition and survived all these years.

Well it isn't a guarantee that I get a good tight stick, and there's no guarantee on the color I could get a clear one (which I wouldn't mind) or a solid colored one but reviews vary and I hope I get a good or at least a fun color because I got 2 grey ones currently ..Ive been trying to teach myself to repair or refurbish gaming stuff, I've been looking at after market stick replacements I probably would try to do them to the 64 controllers.

I would buy 4 of those hori ones, but damn 100$ a pop it's basically the GameCube controller

How are the Goodwills in Houston?

Lmao it is basically the persons fault who knocked it over imo...the comments are all blaming her saying he is trying to blame the company or give warning about it

Idk I have never dropped a system I always expected it to break if I drop it lol, and coming across retro systems with heavy scratches or dents and finding out they still work is cool cause they are built tough

Back
Top Bottom