The RETRO Gaming Thread!

image.jpeg

Definite pass on that ps1. I see those all the time for under $8. It's usually better to buy Ps2 because of the 3 in 1 feature.

Those price stickers are the exact ones this smaller thrift store chain uses, called "Valley Value". This spot is re-seller central, you'll find 60 people shopping and all of them with their phones out scanning or looking at ebay Lol.

Definite pass on that ps1. I see those all the time for under $8. It's usually better to buy Ps2 because of the 3 in 1 feature.

Those price stickers are the exact ones this smaller thrift store chain uses, called "Valley Value". This spot is re-seller central, you'll find 60 people shopping and all of them with their phones out scanning or looking at ebay Lol.
Yep flippers galore they always scanning the books here

Question for any of you in here, have you guys thought about buying a "Retrode" USB connector to be able to play your old NES, SNES, or N64 cartridges on an emulator on your PC?

Those different color transparent N64 consoles/controllers were awesome. Would be cool to see a current-gen console like that.

u kno what never failed to make an NES cartridge play? game genie
Hmmm, I need to check when I get home and make sure I have both of them, NES and SNES.

Interesting a Thrift Shop some reason it never clicked to check there. I have to pass through an unsavory part of town on my way home, so they have quite a few thrift shops in them. I want to say about 5/6, I might find more handguns than video games in them.

yeah I'm obsessed with thrift shops/flea markets ..I like looking thru the electronics/furniture as well

Back
Top Bottom