The RETRO Gaming Thread!

image.jpeg
They got 3 ps2 fats..Xbox ps1 wii and a Genesis today oh and an nes but it's not half off

ok I might buy it..flip it and then buy a good condition refurb lol

There's a bunch on eBay that have been cleaned and the 72 pin connector replaced brand new..decisions decisions

Show a pic of the nes the thrift has?...I would rather buy a nes with the og 72 pin and attempt to fix it yourself it's quite easy you can do with a small bobby pin or small hook no electrical work needed just boil the pins to get them loose and start shaping them back into place and it's good as new with original parts.

Show a pic of the nes the thrift has?...I would rather buy a nes with the og 72 pin and attempt to fix it yourself it's quite easy you can do with a small bobby pin or small hook no electrical work needed just boil the pins to get them loose and start shaping them back into place and it's good as new with original parts.
didn't take a pic because it was behind the counter..it actually wasn't too yellow..but I'm definitely not paying 60 for it..if u look on eBay there's a ton of nes no wires controllers for good prices..I will wait until I see a good deal

I bet he paid a lot for that

Went to the flea but wasn't feeling it yesterday was pretty hungover, I bought a radio shack s video/av switch tho

isco isco are you gonna get the uk snes 3ds too?

I bet he paid a lot for that

Went to the flea but wasn't feeling it yesterday was pretty hungover, I bought a radio shack s video/av switch tho

isco isco are you gonna get the uk snes 3ds too?
No 3ds since I paid resell this year for an N3DS black when they were basically impossible to find..that EU is sick tho

IMG_0628.JPG

Had these for a while basically paid sticker price on them, felt cool unwrapping them, not too excited with the midway compilation after playing it

^^
Lol could've easily have warned you about that Midway Collection - pure garbage back then and maybe only has worth presently for a Dreamcast software collector.

Crazy Taxi 2 is a solid game though - loved the 'hop' feature.

^^
Lol could've easily have warned you about that Midway Collection - pure garbage back then and maybe only has worth presently for a Dreamcast software collector.

Crazy Taxi 2 is a solid game though - loved the 'hop' feature.

Load times were brutal on the midway collection...should of left it sealed I'll hold on to it for now and dump it later.

I love my dreamcast tho I had a nice stack of games when I was younger just trying to build it up again

yesterday the thrift shop had one of those see through purple dual shock 2s for 5.95 but it had some smudge all over it..I was so mad

Back
Top Bottom