The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Decent unlicensed baseball game. Big characters, good game play.

h13JN6X2z6cjw2vyk3NtqVBJ_IDlL4S_Ih1BGQCYKAc.jpg

Rest in peace Tommy Lasorda

I would buy an Intellevison or Coleco JUST for this game, lol. I know they make an Atari 2600 version but it really sucks :lol:

On another note, I picked up a boxed complete Nintendo Wii yesterday for $15. I tested it and found myself playing longer than I intended to. This console is underrated for sure, so much fun. You guys think this console will command decent money in the future?

i think anything pre-PS4 will be worth something...

when the internet goes out the PS4 becomes pretty useless...my kids run to my office to hit up mario kart on my snes w the quickness as soon as theres a connection issue
Oh wow, good point. I didn’t even think about that even though the chances of it happening for a long duration are low. However, these days anything is possible.

Retrotink came in today, can't wait to upscale my PS2, GC, and N64. I know the GC have a better option- the Carby but I got other consoles.

Very nice! Is that the top of the line model or the the entry level one? Hit us back with your thoughts on it good or bad.

As for me, I picked up some random game related stuff from the thrift store.

-SNES console. No cables, came with two ascii turbo controllers and Super Street Fighter 2

-N64 games...
Kobe Bryant NBA Court
Madden Football 64
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
California Speed
Hey Pikachu (no mic though)
NCAA College Hoops 99

-GameCube purple controller

All for $20 so it think I made out okay.

Edit: They’re doing retro Tiger hand held joints. I spotted these at Target.
5B599ABD-5AD8-42A6-B6A7-3818D5A330AD.jpeg

Last edited:
For the collectors, can yall post your displays?

Always interested in seeing how yall decorate your rooms with this stuff.

Very nice! Is that the top of the line model or the the entry level one? Hit us back with your thoughts on it good or bad.

As for me, I picked up some random game related stuff from the thrift store.

-SNES console. No cables, came with two ascii turbo controllers and Super Street Fighter 2

-N64 games...
Kobe Bryant NBA Court
Madden Football 64
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
California Speed
Hey Pikachu (no mic though)
NCAA College Hoops 99

-GameCube purple controller

All for $20 so it think I made out okay.

Edit: They’re doing retro Tiger hand held joints. I spotted these at Target.
5B599ABD-5AD8-42A6-B6A7-3818D5A330AD.jpeg
Think i saw these on amazon for 12, (not much price difference. All this X men stuff gives me hope of them re-releasing MVC2 or making a MVC5 with the x men characters again.

Think i saw these on amazon for 12, (not much price difference. All this X men stuff gives me hope of them re-releasing MVC2 or making a MVC5 with the x men characters again.
Can't believe MVC 2 prices shot back up again. Good thing I bought mine when the price was right.

Back
Top Bottom