THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Why are there random crimson spots on the camo part of the Khaki's, it's not a big deal it just looks out of place to me.

And Mikeyy821, keep them man, 210 is a really good price that you came up on them for. But if you decide to sell them for whatever reason, people seem like they would shell out around 340 for them no problem, 11 is a very popular size too, seeing as most people size up .5 on the VI's. Which would make them perfect for a 10.5, the most common size out right now. If i were you i'd keep them though.

Why are there random crimson spots on the camo part of the Khaki's, it's not a big deal it just looks out of place to me.

And Mikeyy821, keep them man, 210 is a really good price that you came up on them for. But if you decide to sell them for whatever reason, people seem like they would shell out around 340 for them no problem, 11 is a very popular size too, seeing as most people size up .5 on the VI's. Which would make them perfect for a 10.5, the most common size out right now. If i were you i'd keep them though.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

i want to keep them..  but i have way too many kobe's... its getting out of hand imo lol.. so hopefully someone can appreciate these more then me. I'll prob sell them to a fellow nter for a decent price or trade them for some jordan 11's because unfortunately mine are all destroyed and they are my grails.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

i want to keep them..  but i have way too many kobe's... its getting out of hand imo lol.. so hopefully someone can appreciate these more then me. I'll prob sell them to a fellow nter for a decent price or trade them for some jordan 11's because unfortunately mine are all destroyed and they are my grails.

via kixandthecity.com

italiancamonikezoomkobe.jpg

wasn't feeling them initially but i think i might be in for a pair after seeing these pics
pimp.gif

via kixandthecity.com

wasn't feeling them initially but i think i might be in for a pair after seeing these pics
pimp.gif

Still think the Green/Khaki Camos needed a Translucent Crimson (same color as the swoosh) Sole
Overkill on the green and khaki being on the sole.

Still think the Green/Khaki Camos needed a Translucent Crimson (same color as the swoosh) Sole
Overkill on the green and khaki being on the sole.

We pretty much sold out on the mago cw's. think we only got a some small sizes left. We still have a decent amount of the Home cw.

We pretty much sold out on the mago cw's. think we only got a some small sizes left. We still have a decent amount of the Home cw.

If you can get the Mangos for 300-350 shipped then that's a deal right there.

There's only 250 of these in the entire world remember...

If you can get the Mangos for 300-350 shipped then that's a deal right there.

There's only 250 of these in the entire world remember...

Back
Top Bottom