THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Someone selling Barca's on ebay for $600 plus $40 shipping lol. Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him. People are ridiculous with those prices.

Someone selling Barca's on ebay for $600 plus $40 shipping lol. Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him. People are ridiculous with those prices.

barca prices are rape right now... $600 wow... you buy a nice pair of LV sneaks for less than that!! haha (something that actually has leather)

barca prices are rape right now... $600 wow... you buy a nice pair of LV sneaks for less than that!! haha (something that actually has leather)

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

someone offered me south beach lebrons for the barca's... im so torn whether or not to keep them or sell them!! my fellow nt'ers PLEASE give me your advice! btw... im from so cal. LA to be exact 
embarassed.gif

someone offered me south beach lebrons for the barca's... im so torn whether or not to keep them or sell them!! my fellow nt'ers PLEASE give me your advice! btw... im from so cal. LA to be exact 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Still think the Green/Khaki Camos needed a Translucent Crimson (same color as the swoosh) Sole
Overkill on the green and khaki being on the sole.

Definitely need some color on the sole, was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by button999

Still think the Green/Khaki Camos needed a Translucent Crimson (same color as the swoosh) Sole
Overkill on the green and khaki being on the sole.

Definitely need some color on the sole, was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

embarassed.gif

I wouldn't take a pair of lebron's for free.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

embarassed.gif

I wouldn't take a pair of lebron's for free.

damn 600? Im selling a pair for a friend but damn..no where near 600.

damn 600? Im selling a pair for a friend but damn..no where near 600.

Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him.
It definitely ain't me!
PM the link.

Unless they stipulate in the auction description that the photos aren't actually theirs though there's nothing you can do about it, right?

tired.gif

WickedxCL wrote:
Wayne141 wrote:
Wonder if there's any inspiration or specific reference behind the Camos

Maybe Call of Duty Black Oops...

2iqd11e.jpg

That makes perfect sense actually. I seem to remember talk of a "Black Ops" VI earlier in the piece, but it was soon forgotten with the flood of c/w after c/w...
I like 'em and will cop if I have the op.

Someone else sellng a pair too with rakim's pics unless it's him.
It definitely ain't me!
PM the link.

Unless they stipulate in the auction description that the photos aren't actually theirs though there's nothing you can do about it, right?

tired.gif

WickedxCL wrote:
Wayne141 wrote:

2iqd11e.jpg

That makes perfect sense actually. I seem to remember talk of a "Black Ops" VI earlier in the piece, but it was soon forgotten with the flood of c/w after c/w...

23RAKIM45 wrote:

WickedxCL wrote:
Wayne141 wrote:

2iqd11e.jpg

Yeah I was thinking COD too back when they first announced the color scheme. Was just wondering if there's official word that that was the actual inspiration or not. The khaki camos look kinda cool, but I think I'm gonna pass.

23RAKIM45 wrote:

WickedxCL wrote:
Wayne141 wrote:

2iqd11e.jpg

Yeah I was thinking COD too back when they first announced the color scheme. Was just wondering if there's official word that that was the actual inspiration or not. The khaki camos look kinda cool, but I think I'm gonna pass.

Back
Top Bottom