THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

A sweet looking employee at FL said to me yesterday we have the new South Beach Fly Wades in, what do you think?
I looked her dead in the eyes and said that ex-marines don't wear pink.
She giggled and said that she couldn't believe any guy would actually wear these shoes and that if her boyfriend wore pink she would burn those fagey shoes.
Haha, the real thuth of what women think about pink shoes on men...

A sweet looking employee at FL said to me yesterday we have the new South Beach Fly Wades in, what do you think?
She giggled and said that she couldn't believe any guy would actually wear these shoes and that if her boyfriend wore pink she would burn those fagey shoes.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Um not really.. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend wanted to wear pink. Some girls would care, some don't. I like that guys are comfortable enough with themselves to wear pink, and I prefer guys who don't hate on gays. I'm a little surprised that some guys are returning the Solars cause they think they are too pink. Granted I haven't seen them in person, I didn't think they looked pink from photos.

Um not really.. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend wanted to wear pink. Some girls would care, some don't. I like that guys are comfortable enough with themselves to wear pink, and I prefer guys who don't hate on gays. I'm a little surprised that some guys are returning the Solars cause they think they are too pink. Granted I haven't seen them in person, I didn't think they looked pink from photos.

THIS

now we wait for the hipsters to attack

THIS

now we wait for the hipsters to attack

She giggled and said that she couldn't believe any guy would actually wear these shoes and that if her boyfriend wore pink she would burn those FAGEY shoes.

This now about how pink is it has to relate to someone's sexual preferrence. Please don't get this thread locked. Just talk shoes please. To each his own cause i can't make someone turn pink into just a regular color. It always has to do with the word above. Just bad
sick.gif

She giggled and said that she couldn't believe any guy would actually wear these shoes and that if her boyfriend wore pink she would burn those FAGEY shoes.

This now about how pink is it has to relate to someone's sexual preferrence. Please don't get this thread locked. Just talk shoes please. To each his own cause i can't make someone turn pink into just a regular color. It always has to do with the word above. Just bad
sick.gif

Moes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica, NY has the Sprites and the Solar Reds  saw them today.

718-739-1578  

Most GIRLS that work in footlocker are just that girls uneducated and misinformed. You say the REAL truth about what women think about pink shoes on men it came from footlocker chick. She gets paid to lie to your face lol... I know my lady loves it and I know a few other ladies that love it. I much rather stand out then blend in with the crowd like some of yall haters in here.

FYI my brother is a NAVY Seal not a MARINE (Marines Always riding in Navy equipment)
smile.gif
and when he comes home he has a pair of these and the south beaches waiting for him You will see him rocking these for sure..

Most GIRLS that work in footlocker are just that girls uneducated and misinformed. You say the REAL truth about what women think about pink shoes on men it came from footlocker chick. She gets paid to lie to your face lol... I know my lady loves it and I know a few other ladies that love it. I much rather stand out then blend in with the crowd like some of yall haters in here.

FYI my brother is a NAVY Seal not a MARINE (Marines Always riding in Navy equipment)
smile.gif
and when he comes home he has a pair of these and the south beaches waiting for him You will see him rocking these for sure..

Moes Sneaker Spot in Jamaica, NY has the Sprites and the Solar Reds  saw them today.

718-739-1578  

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Walking today in times square during my break with the solar reds on I actually counted the number of people who stopped me or stopped next to me to see my sneakers. 11 all women. Had 2 grandmas and some young ladies compliment me on the colors. On the train a woman cam in the train on one end approached me and said the train was so grey when I walked in but my shoes lit the train up she said it made her happy. She was the second person that said the color made her happy. I know kats in here copped the electric blue foams and through in the pink laces but y'all hating on people that coped a pair of sneakers that has pinkish hue? SMH

For y'all dudes hating on the color I got a solution to your problem JUST DON'T COP! See that's easy right? When the restock happens I will be getting 2 more pair (will make that 4). I like bright colors and I am a grown *!+ man with a CAREER not a JOB. Making plus 60 a year but still a sneaker-head/flipper.

I got my girl a pair too btw.

A+ post bro, would read again.
Spoiler [+]
sike

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Walking today in times square during my break with the solar reds on I actually counted the number of people who stopped me or stopped next to me to see my sneakers. 11 all women. Had 2 grandmas and some young ladies compliment me on the colors. On the train a woman cam in the train on one end approached me and said the train was so grey when I walked in but my shoes lit the train up she said it made her happy. She was the second person that said the color made her happy. I know kats in here copped the electric blue foams and through in the pink laces but y'all hating on people that coped a pair of sneakers that has pinkish hue? SMH

For y'all dudes hating on the color I got a solution to your problem JUST DON'T COP! See that's easy right? When the restock happens I will be getting 2 more pair (will make that 4). I like bright colors and I am a grown *!+ man with a CAREER not a JOB. Making plus 60 a year but still a sneaker-head/flipper.

I got my girl a pair too btw.

A+ post bro, would read again.
Spoiler [+]
sike

Is 180 a good price on the sprites ? I havent been keeping with sneakers aa much as before but still check out some sites and have wanted them since they were shown. Im not even sure what retail is for them.

Is 180 a good price on the sprites ? I havent been keeping with sneakers aa much as before but still check out some sites and have wanted them since they were shown. Im not even sure what retail is for them.

Retail for the sprites is 149.99. 180 isn't too bad for them since it's not that much more than retail + tax + shipping, but the sprites have been popping up at random places so I'd do a stock locate at stores first before you put down the 180.

Retail for the sprites is 149.99. 180 isn't too bad for them since it's not that much more than retail + tax + shipping, but the sprites have been popping up at random places so I'd do a stock locate at stores first before you put down the 180.

Thanks man, i knew they were supposed to be limited and i checked on ebay and flight club and the prices dont seem to crazy but i dont want to wait until people scoop up every pair out there and the prices shoot up.

Thanks man, i knew they were supposed to be limited and i checked on ebay and flight club and the prices dont seem to crazy but i dont want to wait until people scoop up every pair out there and the prices shoot up.

Yeah I know what you mean. Prices aren't bad right now, so if you don't feel like hunting for a pair, you don't have to pay that much more. But once they're all out and harder to find, I figure prices might go back to around $200 or so. They're more like a limited GR though, not a true quickstrike or anything, so you may get lucky and stumble on a pair if you call around.

Yeah I know what you mean. Prices aren't bad right now, so if you don't feel like hunting for a pair, you don't have to pay that much more. But once they're all out and harder to find, I figure prices might go back to around $200 or so. They're more like a limited GR though, not a true quickstrike or anything, so you may get lucky and stumble on a pair if you call around.

Saw another dude wearing solars today, he came over to me and said he didn't expect to see anyone else wearing them today lol
and I held the door.for.an od lady and she said.they were bright and cheerful.

Back
Top Bottom