THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

When I called Eastbay, I didn't even ask the rep for a discount...dude was like 'let me check with my manager and see if you can get the 15% off on these'....came back and said it was cool but he had to manually add the discount bc it wouldn't do it automatically in the system.  While waiting for a response my phone lost signal...dude CALLED BACK and completed the order. 
eek.gif
That's some great customer service right there.  BC of that I'm using Eastbay for the rest of my sneaker purchases for the year. lol

[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP [/td][td]56849600 12.5[/td][td]Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0 [/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$7.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$135.48[/td][/tr][/table]

thats what my rep did also ill post pics in a bit
He said that the call he took before mine was also for the Solar Reds....was that you? LOL

When I called Eastbay, I didn't even ask the rep for a discount...dude was like 'let me check with my manager and see if you can get the 15% off on these'....came back and said it was cool but he had to manually add the discount bc it wouldn't do it automatically in the system.  While waiting for a response my phone lost signal...dude CALLED BACK and completed the order. 
eek.gif
That's some great customer service right there.  BC of that I'm using Eastbay for the rest of my sneaker purchases for the year. lol

[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
Shipped: 0 [/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$127.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$7.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$135.48[/td][/tr][/table]

He said that the call he took before mine was also for the Solar Reds....was that you? LOL

no i dont think it was me i had a girl take my order.......Order Details

Item Number DescriptionQtyPriceSubtotal
1NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
$127.49$127.49
Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:$
$0.00
$0.00
$7.99
$0.00
$0.00
$135.48

eek.gif

no i dont think it was me i had a girl take my order.......Order Details

Item Number DescriptionQtyPriceSubtotal
1NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
$127.49$127.49
Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Total:$
$0.00
$0.00
$7.99
$0.00
$0.00
$135.48

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Order Details[/color]

[table][tr][td]Item Number [/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$112.49[/td][td]
[/td][td]$112.49[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Total:[/td][td]$
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$112.49[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Order Details[/color]

[table][tr][td]Item Number [/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$112.49[/td][td]
[/td][td]$112.49[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Total:[/td][td]$
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$112.49[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

Those who are interested in the Miami nights, please message me.

Have a friend who's selling them in Taiwan, if you dont mind waiting for international shipping, let me know.

I will pick these up from him for you.

EDIT:  I should add that it isnt going to be closer to retail, but I assure you, i personally make nothing out of it.  Should anyone be interested still, let me know.  
EDITED my wording to stray away from selling.  I am only looking to help ppl get the shoe, since it is available in Taiwan.

Have a friend who's selling them in Taiwan, if you dont mind waiting for international shipping, let me know.

I will pick these up from him for you.

EDIT:  I should add that it isnt going to be closer to retail, but I assure you, i personally make nothing out of it.  Should anyone be interested still, let me know.  
EDITED my wording to stray away from selling.  I am only looking to help ppl get the shoe, since it is available in Taiwan.

^^^You guys are lucky! Placed my order earlier and the 15% was applied, but never went through 
frown.gif
.  Did you guys place your orders just now or a couple hours ago?

^^^You guys are lucky! Placed my order earlier and the 15% was applied, but never went through 
frown.gif
.  Did you guys place your orders just now or a couple hours ago?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

He only selling sizes 8.5~10.5.

See you in November here comes the large bright text NO BUYING OR SELLINGhttp://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=7a483430.jpg

Originally Posted by eddo1005

He only selling sizes 8.5~10.5.

See you in November here comes the large bright text NO BUYING OR SELLINGhttp://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=7a483430.jpg

I wish the Miami Nights were Highs.

If anyone can please hit me up when these become available, i will be in gratitude.

my birthday is the 25th and i would loves these sans bape price.

I wish the Miami Nights were Highs.

If anyone can please hit me up when these become available, i will be in gratitude.

my birthday is the 25th and i would loves these sans bape price.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

^^^u haven't even seen the whole pic of the shoe yet,
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

they're trash tho...along with the 112's, thankfully they didn't release. Too much going on on the 112's for them to be dope.

could have been a much better by leaving the neon off the panel trim...imo of course
6023324500_0cd3046b92_o.jpg

grey dunkman v1 samples >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm glad I want the only one who thought the green fly wire was overkill.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

^^^u haven't even seen the whole pic of the shoe yet,
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

they're trash tho...along with the 112's, thankfully they didn't release. Too much going on on the 112's for them to be dope.

could have been a much better by leaving the neon off the panel trim...imo of course
6023324500_0cd3046b92_o.jpg

grey dunkman v1 samples >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm glad I want the only one who thought the green fly wire was overkill.

Well damn.... Eastbay Rep.... can those who paid retail get the 15% included.... don't get me wrong, i'm happy I secured a pair... but no harm in asking ya know lol...

Well damn.... Eastbay Rep.... can those who paid retail get the 15% included.... don't get me wrong, i'm happy I secured a pair... but no harm in asking ya know lol...

Back
Top Bottom