THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Did y'all buy a gift box? It's gonna come in a bag.

I was so happy about getting the 15% off that I forgot to ask for a gift box
laugh.gif

Oh well...my Vets weren't double boxed and they were ok, hopefully I'll have the same luck with these

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Did y'all buy a gift box? It's gonna come in a bag.

I was so happy about getting the 15% off that I forgot to ask for a gift box
laugh.gif

Oh well...my Vets weren't double boxed and they were ok, hopefully I'll have the same luck with these

No discounts allowed anymore on the Solar Reds..I have my pair..but I wanted to get a 10.5 but I don't feel like spendin another 150 dollars on a pair of shoes..

No discounts allowed anymore on the Solar Reds..I have my pair..but I wanted to get a 10.5 but I don't feel like spendin another 150 dollars on a pair of shoes..

Order Details

[table][tr][td]Item Number [/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE LEBRON 8 V.2 LOW-RD/WH/BK
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$104.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$104.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$104.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:[/td][td]$
$0.00
$0.00
$9.98
$0.00
$0.00
$219.96
[/td][/tr][/table]

Order Details

[table][tr][td]Item Number [/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$104.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]$104.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:[/td][td]$
$0.00
$0.00
$9.98
$0.00
$0.00
$219.96
[/td][/tr][/table]

^^How the hell are you guys gettin discounts when I was specifically told "Absolutely Not" from a Supervisor?

^^How the hell are you guys gettin discounts when I was specifically told "Absolutely Not" from a Supervisor?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Those who are interested in the Miami nights, please message me.

Have a friend who's selling them in Taiwan, if you dont mind waiting for international shipping, let me know.

He only selling sizes 8.5~10.5.

EDIT:  I should add that it isnt going to be closer to retail, but I assure you, i personally make nothing out of it.  Should anyone be interested still, let me know.

See you in November here comes the large bright text NO BUYING OR SELLING http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=7a483430.jpg
Well, if trying to help ppl on NT to get a shoe is grounds for banning, then i guess i am guilty.

As I have stated already, i am asking ppl to message me, if they need assistance in getting the shoe.  I am not trying to sell for profit with my posts.  Should a mod feel the need to remove my post, then please go ahead and do so. 

Again, i am just trying to help.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Those who are interested in the Miami nights, please message me.

Have a friend who's selling them in Taiwan, if you dont mind waiting for international shipping, let me know.

He only selling sizes 8.5~10.5.

EDIT:  I should add that it isnt going to be closer to retail, but I assure you, i personally make nothing out of it.  Should anyone be interested still, let me know.

See you in November here comes the large bright text NO BUYING OR SELLING http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=7a483430.jpg
Well, if trying to help ppl on NT to get a shoe is grounds for banning, then i guess i am guilty.

As I have stated already, i am asking ppl to message me, if they need assistance in getting the shoe.  I am not trying to sell for profit with my posts.  Should a mod feel the need to remove my post, then please go ahead and do so. 

Again, i am just trying to help.

called earlier about 630-7 pm and was able to place my order for solar reds with 15% off. rep was cool enough to give me a discount. ordered those new griffeys too.

called earlier about 630-7 pm and was able to place my order for solar reds with 15% off. rep was cool enough to give me a discount. ordered those new griffeys too.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Couldn't get the 15% or free shipping. I thought eastbay always had free shipping??
It's free shippin if you're a Gold Club member
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Couldn't get the 15% or free shipping. I thought eastbay always had free shipping??
It's free shippin if you're a Gold Club member
pimp.gif

Ordered Sprites from Nike Las Vegas today, saw them in my HOH when they released and i just didnt know what they would go with... Kicked myself for a while, but finally got them for retail + shipping and happy about it. Solars not as appealing to me

Ordered Sprites from Nike Las Vegas today, saw them in my HOH when they released and i just didnt know what they would go with... Kicked myself for a while, but finally got them for retail + shipping and happy about it. Solars not as appealing to me

denim on a lebron is a terrible idea.

any info on the miami nights releasing to the public or is that just crazy?

any idea where i could get a hold of some sprite joints?

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom