THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

denim on a lebron is a terrible idea.

any info on the miami nights releasing to the public or is that just crazy?

any idea where i could get a hold of some sprite joints?

thanks guys

I told him I was an employee just to see if it would go through, I didn't think it would. I wasn't planning on getting 2 but when he said they were 105, I had to.

I told him I was an employee just to see if it would go through, I didn't think it would. I wasn't planning on getting 2 but when he said they were 105, I had to.

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Also copped 2 for 105 each thanks to this guy
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Got my solar reds 2 sz 12 total 141.50 each with the 15 percent off shipping and tax of course (some of you are lucky no tax it used to be no tax here till they added it this year darn) but i'm still happy i got for less than retail.

Got my solar reds 2 sz 12 total 141.50 each with the 15 percent off shipping and tax of course (some of you are lucky no tax it used to be no tax here till they added it this year darn) but i'm still happy i got for less than retail.

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

pimp.gif

They just believe your an employee? Gotta try this

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

pimp.gif

No.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

pimp.gif

No.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Ok Murkn3m, you win. lol

And Degenerate423 I placed my order about 3 hours ago

I know the discount was allowed when they first popped up, but it seems like it just depended on the rep in order to get the discount.  It's all good though, had a rep that was nice enough to give me free shipping
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

So you just said you're an employee without giving any information or do you know someone that works there and used their info?  Either way, Solar Reds for $105...

Ok Murkn3m, you win. lol

I know the discount was allowed when they first popped up, but it seems like it just depended on the rep in order to get the discount.  It's all good though, had a rep that was nice enough to give me free shipping
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

So you just said you're an employee without giving any information or do you know someone that works there and used their info?  Either way, Solar Reds for $105...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Ok Murkn3m, you win. lol

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This is always how eastbay is for me... hang up and call back til you find someone who will add the discount. (the 15% percent, none of the reps are gonna give just anybody the employee discount)

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Ok Murkn3m, you win. lol

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This is always how eastbay is for me... hang up and call back til you find someone who will add the discount. (the 15% percent, none of the reps are gonna give just anybody the employee discount)

Back
Top Bottom